X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Believe and pray amen great news

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

This is amazing news! So happy for a good outcome. I remember when my daughter had her murmur closed and how much energy she had in the recovery room. Amazing how fast their little bodies can heal.

Continued prayers for a speedy recovery!

Sierracharlie out…

Comment

That's great news. God bless!

Sent from my SM-T580 using Tapatalk

Comment

Man that's wonderful news!

Comment

Great News

Comment

Originally posted by Kurdawg View Post
              Just got in to see him a few minutes ago. He was awake for a few minutes, asked if his surgery was over which we said it was and he did an amazing job! That made him happy that it was over. He is resting now, he looks great! Well besides the lines everywhere, but very little swelling and under his finger and toenails are a beautiful pink color. Weston has never been a “blue” kid like most heart kids with low O2 but they said we could probably tell the difference under his nails. Man would you look at these STATS!!
              98?!! That's awesome. So glad everything went well.

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by SaltwaterSlick View Post
                You know, there's a real reason why God has such a special place in His heart for the little children... Just look back at the pic Kurdog posted of them with Weston... look at that smile and spirit of complete ease and confidence... God wants US to be like that... He told us to have faith like a little child... Weston is totally comfortable with what is about to happen to him; yet even now is happening... With that kind of faith, we can all live a joyous and happy life... What a powerful witness this little man is to us!! God has so clearly told us to lean on Him, seek Him and accept His Son as our Savior and we, through faith can live in the Hope of eternal life through Jesus Christ our Lord and Savior... What a perfect and powerful illustration of that FACT the picture of Weston is. When he comes out of surgery, he will be a changed person for the rest of his life and a witness to the power of God through faith!!

Lord, thank You for such a powerful witness to Your awesome and complete power and control of all that is in the universe. Through this brave little man, You show us clearly how we are to believe. Whatever the outcome, we know Weston is healed. He will be given many years as a witness to You and Your love for us... Whatever the time is, it is all his time and we thank You Lord for Weston and for his mom and dad and their willingness to share their little boy with all of us. We ask You Lord wherever his care-givers are in the procedure at this moment, that they be strengthened by Your presence and Your calm guiding hand and bathing of love and peace as they minister to Weston. Keep mom and dad secure in Your arms as they wait for their son to awaken from his long day and begin the healing process. Give them all the very best possible outcomes that You can offer up. We ask these things in the name of Your Son that You gave up for us to show us Your love for us, Jesus Christ our Lord, Amen.
                We give thanks to our God for his love and mercy.
                These words from SS can only come from a man who knows and understands the nature of God and how He loves us so.
                thanks to all TBH for your support to this family

Comment

Thank you everyone for all the thoughts and prayers! Weston is still doing amazing!! He has been very thirsty, and I know he’s in pain with all the drain tubes, IV’s and everything else. What hurts him the worse is when they have to strip his drain tubes to keep them from clotting every hour. He says his chest hurts also. But man I don’t think I could handle it nearly as good as he is. No whining or fussing just gritting his teeth and acting tuff as nails. And he is being sweet and kind, even to the nurses that are causing him pain. I’m with this kid every day but sometimes like today he still completely amazes me with his understanding of things. We are about to try and get some sleep something we haven’t seen much of lately I will update in the morning after the Dr’s make their rounds.

Comment

Here an X-ray of his chest from today. He liked seeing it before and seeing the metal wire in his chest. Also you can see the drain tubes one on each side and one in the middle.
                    Attached Files

Comment

How long do the Docs think Weston will be in the hospital?

Comment

This is just outstanding news! The little dude is amazing, and the surgeon(s) must be top notch!

Thank you, Lord, for answering our prayers!

Comment

Awesome news for Weston and yall.

I've been in your shoes many times, although not near as serious as Westons condition. I've spent many days and nights at Children's Dallas after my daughter was born. 10 surgerys in 8 years after that, the longest surgery lasted 9 hours. She is now a 30y/o flight attendant for American. Know that not only Weston but you and your wife are in out prayers. It's a tough row to how for parents. Kids like ours know only one thing. That is GO, lol, pain dont hurt. Although we know better and would gladly trade places with them if we could.

You got this little man!

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

Comment

Fabulous! So glad to hear TBH's own Superman is doing Great! God Bless! THANKS for the updates!!

Comment

Great news, looking forward to hanging with you guys at nanza again! Everyone get well soon, it's mentally taxing on the parents, as much as it is physical on the kids.

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk

Comment

Been following and glad everything went well. I've been thinkin about him having to go through that and praying for y'all. Little guy is tough as nails I guarantee ya.

Comment

Working...
                                X