Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

thanks for all the advice

Comment

Just remembered, don't forget your passport if you want to go on the Canadian side.

Comment

TEX30RUBI--sorry you didn't have a better experience---my time up there was 10+ years ago.

Comment

Originally posted by dustoffer View Post
          TEX30RUBI--sorry you didn't have a better experience---my time up there was 10+ years ago.
          I 100% agree on the countryside. Just the people now were insane, and the cultural differences were too much to say the least. You’d get beaten and flogged for acting the way they did in Texas. And supposedly we got there right before the busy season, but we were at Glacier when they claimed to be their busiest.

Comment

Originally posted by TX03RUBI View Post
            I 100% agree on the countryside. Just the people now were insane, and the cultural differences were too much to say the least. You’d get beaten and flogged for acting the way they did in Texas. And supposedly we got there right before the busy season, but we were at Glacier when they claimed to be their busiest.
            Did you go into the main lodge at Glacier and see the Bighorn ram mount? That animal had so much mass I don't understand how he held up his head--

Comment

Heading out Friday morning. Weather looks perfect.

Comment

Originally posted by dustoffer View Post
                Did you go into the main lodge at Glacier and see the Bighorn ram mount? That animal had so much mass I don't understand how he held up his head--
                I went to the main lodge, but didn’t make it in. It looked pretty busy and we were trying to avoid crowds haha

Comment

Just found the place I was talking about. Home Ranch Bottoms is the little mercantile/bar/restaurant. They have the best Huckleberry Pie. Top it with a scoop of ice cream and it’s amazing!

Comment

Working...
                  X