Bitcoin...Cryptocurrency

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by jer_james View Post
    It's effing maddening, and I can't figure it out to save my life. It drops SOOOOO low, then just comes back.
    yep, i held onto everything through it all and even added to a few coins near the bottom. ADA, DOT, and VET are doing me good right now....

Comment

Originally posted by jshouse View Post
      yep, i held onto everything through it all and even added to a few coins near the bottom. ADA, DOT, and VET are doing me good right now....
      Same, I just can't figure out why, lol.

Comment

Originally posted by jer_james View Post
        It's effing maddening, and I can't figure it out to save my life. It drops SOOOOO low, then just comes back.
        Market manipulation, big players ruining people and cashing in.

Comment

What I have learned over the last couple years is always buy and never sell. It works out ok if you've got the stones.

Sent from my SM-N986U using Tapatalk

Comment

Just trim profits. Never sell the whole bag.

Comment

Originally posted by Sleepy View Post
              Just trim profits. Never sell the whole bag.

I got a phone call earlier this week from a mentor on Gamecoin and was busy setting up deer stands in Beaumont so I told him I would call him back when I was done.

I called him back today and he dropped 50k in it and is up to 100k. I jumped in this afternoon after talking to several people I know who are in this coin. I ended up jumping in for 10k.

It’s a gamble but there’s only around 500 holders.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

I have a few that I plan to hold a long time and continue to accumulate every big dip. I have others that I trim profits from and still plan to hold unless fundamentals change. And then a few that I use play money with that are super volatile but can 10X overnight if things go right, but if not they aren’t big losses. Been a fun ride and I’m learning a lot.

Comment

Originally posted by Black Ice View Post
                  I got a phone call earlier this week from a mentor on Gamecoin and was busy setting up deer stands in Beaumont so I told him I would call him back when I was done.

I called him back today and he dropped 50k in it and is up to 100k. I jumped in this afternoon after talking to several people I know who are in this coin. I ended up jumping in for 10k.

It’s a gamble but there’s only around 500 holders.

That’s a freaking gamble. Good luck.

Comment

Intrinsically…the US dollar is a crypto currency. The money from an americans debit or credit card is electronically transferred to another account when used to purchase an item with said card. Commercial banks destroy money on their electronic spread sheets(…I cant quite wrap my mind around this part.)

Bitcoin is not the monetary decentralization as is heralded. As of a few weeks ago, the Chinese were mining half of all bitcoins. Some 85% ish of all bitcoins are owned by 2% of bitcoin owners…aka Whales. That severely compromises the intergrity of the system. Its a ploy to destabilize established currency and inflate prices of energy commodities. The generating of bitcoin ingests alot of btus of energy. The more used, the more demand, the higher the prices for energy. However, I concede it is a ploy where alot of money can be made during the poineer unregulated stages.

There is no wealth in making money.
                    Last edited by Briar Friar; 09-05-2021, 09:09 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Kevin View Post
                      That’s a freaking gamble. Good luck.

Yes it is but I know too many people personally that are involved so I know it’s legit just don’t know if I’ll lose my butt or make a little money.

Comment

Originally posted by Black Ice View Post
                        Yes it is but I know too many people personally that are involved so I know it’s legit just don’t know if I’ll lose my butt or make a little money.

Where do ya buy that one?

Comment

Originally posted by ttubudd View Post
                          Where do ya buy that one?

It’s supposed to launch on Bitmart in the next few weeks.

Comment

Originally posted by Briar Friar View Post
                            Intrinsically…the US dollar is a crypto currency. The money from an americans debit or credit card is electronically transferred to another account when used to purchase an item with said card. Commercial banks destroy money on their electronic spread sheets(…I cant quite wrap my mind around this part.)

Bitcoin is not the monetary decentralization as is heralded. As of a few weeks ago, the Chinese were mining half of all bitcoins. Some 85% ish of all bitcoins are owned by 2% of bitcoin owners…aka Whales. That severely compromises the intergrity of the system. Its a ploy to destabilize established currency and inflate prices of energy commodities. The generating of bitcoin ingests alot of btus of energy. The more used, the more demand, the higher the prices for energy. However, I concede it is a ploy where alot of money can be made during the poineer unregulated stages.

There is no wealth in making money.
                            If I could eye roll more the moon would be spinning.

If you think the US dollar is crypto you have no clue what you are talking about.

Comment

Well that sucks

Comment

Everything is on sale, buy the dip.

Comment

Working...
                                X