• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Eat when you're hungry.
    Drink when you're thirsty.
    P*ss anywhere.

Comment

Originally posted by Dale Moser View Post
      What happens at deer camp, stays at deer camp. (For the kiddos)

If something needs done, and people are doing it, help, or fetch beers.

Don’t ask what you can do to help, just help.

If you eat, and didn’t cook, wash the dishes.

If you set at the fire, help get firewood.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
      This is should apply to most things in life.

Comment

Don't be a Richard and hold others to the same standard.

Don't be too busy to help throughout the summer but magically find time to show up opening weekend.

Don't be surprised at some of the BS you may soon encounter (not sure how well you know your lease members). Hunting (like kids sports) brings out the best in some and the worst in others.

Comment

No TV!

Don't sit around the fire on your phone.

Respect others sleep. This goes to you, Mr wake up 2 hours before you go to the blind!
          Last edited by toledo; 03-04-2021, 08:10 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Geezy Rider View Post
            This is should apply to most things in life.
            we'd all get along a lot better if most of whats been mentioned here was applied in every day life.

Comment

Lots of good stuff in this post!

Comment

Don't be afraid to roll around on the gravel to settle any disputes.

Comment

Originally posted by dawgkllr View Post
                  Lots of good stuff in this post!
                  Mike, I'm curious about these hookers somebody mentioned. Is there something Leigh is doing that I'm missing?

Sent from my SM-G998U using Tapatalk

Comment

Feeder fairies don’t exist. Help fill anytime you are there. If you are filling yours top others off if needed

Comment

Originally posted by Stites_Bites View Post
                      Any of you guys take the wives/girlfriends out? My girl has been wanting to get into hunting.. which I love.. but I don’t want anyone uncomfortable with her around. Has anyone had issues with this in the past? Seems silly but I know a lot of guys head out to the ranch to get away. The fellas at my place seem ok with it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                      It really depends on the girl. I dont know your girl so I'm just talking from past experience here but if she is the only gal in camp and likes to walk around camp in skimpy cloths there will be problems. Group with several other girls, less problems but the girls will get into a spat for sure.

Comment

Originally posted by sotx View Post
                        Basically don't be a stander!
                        You know the guy that just stands there with his thumb up his azz and watches everyone else. I love to jump right in the middle of that guy.
                        He dont just stand there... he gives advice on how they could do the job better.

Comment

If you fall asleep sitting around the fire you get what you get with no right to complain.

If you bring a skank from the VFW to camp you are responsible for her. Keep her in your camper and get her out of camp before the sun rises.

Comment

Clean not just before you leave but stay clean and picked up. Enjoy the people you share it with and don't be petty. And if you try to wake scott up early after he was on the front porch singing and drinking jack until 3am he will threaten to kill you and make a lot of groaning noises but he's harmless so force him to get up
                            Last edited by GarrettH; 03-04-2021, 09:53 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by PassnItOn View Post
                              Don't be a Richard and hold others to the same standard.

Don't be too busy to help throughout the summer but magically find time to show up opening weekend.

Don't be surprised at some of the BS you may soon encounter (not sure how well you know your lease members). Hunting (like kids sports) brings out the best in some and the worst in others.
                              This^^^

Comment

Dont forget your deodorant.

Comment

Working...
                                X