Weird dreams?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Weird dreams?

I don't usually remember dreams, but last night was a weird one. Me, Freddy fender and Axle Rose went crappie fishin. Huh? Y'all ever have strange dreams?

Did you outfish them?

Comment

Originally posted by Goldeneagle View Post
      I don't usually remember dreams, but last night was a weird one. Me, Freddy fender and Axle Rose went crappie fishin. Huh? Y'all ever have strange dreams?
      Sometimes but I don't really ever remember them. A few nights ago I had a dream I was eating beef jerky that was impossible to swallow,woke up chewing on a dip of Skoal. I posted it on here and only one person replied so I'm sure it's happened to several people. I believe that's what that means.

The worst ones are the dreams where I'm standing at the toilet. Never had a dream that I was sitting on the toilet......yet. God that would really be awful

Comment

Originally posted by Goldeneagle View Post
        Same only its with Kid Rock.

Comment

Originally posted by BTLowry View Post

Did you outfish them?
          Heck yeah! And I drank more beer than they did too.

Most folks would have dreamed about fishin with grandpa or dad or someone they miss. How I came up with that combination I'll never know.

Comment

After I got bit by a rattlesnake, first and second time I had reoccurring dreams that I was getting bit by a snake pretty much every night. One night I had a dream I was in a corner and I was barefoot and a rattlesnake was striking at me. I couldn't go nowhere. Woke up and one of my legs was sticking up in the air.

Comment

Yep I'm a hard sleeper and have vivid dreams often. Some are strange and some are just about normal stuff. I can't always remember them but some stick with me.

Comment

I mostly have dreams about people I've known that aren't on earth with me anymore if they're strange dreams.

Comment

Melatonin is a dream maker.

I have numerous every night, can remember a few - usually something will trigger the memory of it throughout the day.

I had one the other day that my boss hired a Cajun to be on my shift.
                  Wasn't a bad thing, just odd.

Comment

Y’all ever have a dream where you feel like you are falling and you wake up for a split second feeling like you are falling? I mostly get these when I take any kind of sleeping aid but a pretty frequent occurrence

Comment

Every night I have weird dreams.

Comment

[QUOTE=Goldeneagle;15421582]Heck yeah! And I drank more beer than they did too.

That's what I wanted to know...

Woke myself, and the wife, the other night laughing. I had been hanging out with Johnny Knoxville in my dreams but couldn't remember what he was doing.

Comment

Originally posted by slomo View Post
                          Y’all ever have a dream where you feel like you are falling and you wake up for a split second feeling like you are falling? I mostly get these when I take any kind of sleeping aid but a pretty frequent occurrence
                          Yeah and I've also had ones where my mind was awake but my body wasn't. I couldn't move or anything. Think it's called sleep paralysis. Could just be making that up too but I think that's what it is.

Comment

Stay away from the purple acid. :-)

Comment

I have a lot of strange ones. Most are work or hunting related.

This year a few days before bow season I had a dream I showed up to the woods and there were guys everywhere (I hunt public). I walk into the woods and it's a shopping mall with guys roaming al over wearing camo and orange. I walk around for a while until I see a girl in the corner of the food court motioning for me to come over. I get there and it is Hayden Panettiere. She leads me down a long hallway that ends in the most beautiful East Texas thicket you could imagine. Of course I wake up right then. Seems I knew ahead of time the woods would be busy this year.

NyQuil will really put the weirdness into overdrive.

Comment

Working...
                              X