Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Official 2019 TBH APR Special Thread!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

golly what a bull

Comment

300's did the trick on some caribou last month
      Attached Files

Comment

Finally got my 6mm creedmoor bloody at 397 yds this afternoon

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Comment

I'm sure that coyote was honored to be shot by one of the best-looking rifles to come out of this build. I would have shamelessly copied it had I known!

Comment

Originally posted by ScottFW View Post
            I'm sure that coyote was honored to be shot by one of the best-looking rifles to come out of this build. I would have shamelessly copied it had I known!
            Thanks! It turned out slick and Robert and the guys did a kick @ss job on it.

Comment

I finally got around to shooting mine today myself and here are the 100 yards results.

My brother mounted my scope and dialed it in 2 weeks ago. Going through the break in it was shooting great. He did one final cleaning and shot a group and it opened up to a couple of inches. I told him I would try it when I got home and it shot two three shot groups similar.

Brand new zwaro Z-6 and all screws torqued. Gonna have to recheck the mounting screws on everything.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by stxhunter View Post
                Big shout out to APR. picked up my rifle, they went above and beyond to accommodate me!

Had a last minute drive up to DFW to spend time with family. Called the shop thinking they would be closing at 4pm, turns out they close at 2pm! Told them I’d be driving in from Katy and was hoping to pick the rifle up. The generously agreed to keep the shop open an extra hour so I could get pick up the rifle! Excellent service, can’t recommend them enough!!

Tier 1 build
                G2 action
                6.5 Sherman Short
                WTO Switch Lug

Not the best picture, but snapped it quickly in the shop.

Love that paint job.

Here's mine. I've got a date with some antelope next weekend.

Sent from my SM-G892U using Tapatalk

Comment

Robert and his guys are first class !!!!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by stxhunter View Post
                    Big shout out to APR. picked up my rifle, they went above and beyond to accommodate me!

Had a last minute drive up to DFW to spend time with family. Called the shop thinking they would be closing at 4pm, turns out they close at 2pm! Told them I’d be driving in from Katy and was hoping to pick the rifle up. The generously agreed to keep the shop open an extra hour so I could get pick up the rifle! Excellent service, can’t recommend them enough!!

Tier 1 build
                    G2 action
                    6.5 Sherman Short
                    WTO Switch Lug

Not the best picture, but snapped it quickly in the shop.

Very nice, I love that stock color and was close to going that route but decided on a two tone gray.

I've made one trip to the range to zero both rifles and will be stuffing bullets for seating depth testing today while watching the Stros.

Both rifles rang steel st 300 yards on shots 9 down the tube.

Click image for larger version

Name:	20191002_100212.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	94.3 KB
ID:	24595210Click image for larger version

Name:	20191001_102944.jpg
Views:	2
Size:	41.7 KB
ID:	24595211

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N920A using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by robie View Post
                      Love that paint job.

Here's mine. I've got a date with some antelope next weekend.

Sent from my SM-G892U using Tapatalk

Good luck!

Comment

Originally posted by Slick8 View Post
                        Very nice, I love that stock color and was close to going that route but decided on a two tone gray.

I've made one trip to the range to zero both rifles and will be stuffing bullets for seating depth testing today while watching the Stros.

Both rifles rang steel st 300 yards on shots 9 down the tube.

[ATTACH]974889[/ATTACH][ATTACH]974890[/ATTACH]

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N920A using Tapatalk

Good looking setup!

Comment

Got to shoot mine for the first time today. Very happy with the results. 3 shots at 100yds with factory Fusion ammo.

My build was a Tier 1, 7mm-08, 20” barrel. Got it topped with a Leupold VX6 3-18x44.
                          Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by kc5rkg View Post
                            Got to shoot mine for the first time today. Very happy with the results. 3 shots at 100yds with factory Fusion ammo.

My build was a Tier 1, 7mm-08, 20” barrel. Got it topped with a Leupold VX6 3-18x44.
                            BOOM, gotta LOVE it !!!!!!!

Comment

Also did some shooting this weekend.

Tier 1 6.5 PRC

Comment

Good shooting, folks!

Comment

Working...
                                X