What are your thoughts on this article?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Dale Moser View Post
    Cody is trying to get layed...one way or another.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    I believe your correct.
    Typical Male feminist or soyboy actions. Pretend to care in order to get some good stuff.

Comment

Originally posted by SaltwaterSlick View Post
      This garbage does not even deserve a reply but I will...

I absolutely don't care how you or anyone else lives their life. That's the thing about Almighty God. He created you and He gave you the ability to choose, completely up to you. So you go right ahead and live any way you please. Sure ain't no skin off my back.
      However if you so chose to actually read and study just a bit instead of flaring off your predestined sound bites of "religion bashing", you might just learn that there is indeed a higher authority than you. You are but a speck in time and though the God that created you loves you, it is completely up to you to choose to accept that love or reject it. Even you being such a person as you are deserve to be prayed for, for your own salvation at some point while you are on the green side of the grass, and I will do that. However, if you choose to remain blinded to the facts, that is totally up to you.
      God Bless you.
      Doesn’t deserve a reply??? Hehehehe Again you refuse to accept that some people don’t see your god the way you do. As far as predestined sound bites, let me set you straight I grew up every Sunday morning and evening and every Wednesday night in a church went to religious camps in the summer only to see the “holy men” rape my sisters,have alduterous affairs and then after becoming an adult seeing Catholic Priest raping kids, yea god, love, repent,Holy Spirit and on and on. If it’s what you need by all means go for it but for you to expect others to bow to your belief of sins, in my opinion is arrogant

Comment

Not my place to judge anyone and those that do need not cast the first stone.

Comment

Originally posted by Man View Post
          Not the direction I was thinking was was going to go but ok.

So what do you do if you are born a man and you are attracted to other man and not woman by no fault of your own? You are automatically doomed to the eternal fires of hell from the moment you were born? Sorry but as a Christian I just can't agree with this.

I along with most other men are far more attracted to super hot chicks. Does that mean God doesn't care if we run around having sex with all of them?

Some guys are attracted to children of no fault of their own. Some to animals. Some people have a hard time with cursing, or being jealous or any other sin.

We all have our weakness and it's up to us, with Gods help to overcome.

And one can't "repent" of a sin and just do it again without care or worry, then repent again. That's NOT being sorry for the sin committed.

And to the one guy...Not all churches rape the children..Geez. You should try other churches and denominations. Anyone who go to a Catholic church and thinks that's even remotely close to all other churches has no clue at all.

Comment

Ok, I’m not trying to offend anyone but if you look at this from an objective stand point this is the point I’m was trying to make when replying to the person who stated that “gay” is perverse and an abomination.... When I was a kid I BELIEVED in Santa Clause and the Easter Bunny along with the tooth fairy etc. and that is what religion basically is ( I dumbed it down that far to make this point) all religions are a belief or faith there is no fact or proof only that a person BELIEVES it’s true and the original person I replied to wants to say perversion and abomination due to his belief. Not everyone believes as he does but he has no problem condemning people to hell based on his belief. And what if he is wrong!!! What if the Pentecostal, Muslim, FLDS, or Scientology is right they all believe they are right and he is wrong. I say all of this to make the point that no one has moral superiority nor the right to say what is perverse or an abomination

Comment

Originally posted by Passafist View Post
              Ok, I’m not trying to offend anyone but if you look at this from an objective stand point this is the point I’m was trying to make when replying to the person who stated that “gay” is perverse and an abomination.... When I was a kid I BELIEVED in Santa Clause and the Easter Bunny along with the tooth fairy etc. and that is what religion basically is ( I dumbed it down that far to make this point) all religions are a belief or faith there is no fact or proof only that a person BELIEVES it’s true and the original person I replied to wants to say perversion and abomination due to his belief. Not everyone believes as he does but he has no problem condemning people to hell based on his belief. And what if he is wrong!!! What if the Pentecostal, Muslim, FLDS, or Scientology is right they all believe they are right and he is wrong. I say all of this to make the point that no one has moral superiority nor the right to say what is perverse or an abomination
              By that same token, no one should not have the right to say what is NOT perverse or an abomination....right?

Comment

you really can use duct tape for anything.

Comment

Originally posted by Death from Above View Post
                  By that same token, no one should not have the right to say what is NOT perverse or an abomination....right?
                  Absolutely! But if you do you don’t have the right to not be criticized or YOUR BELIEF to be questioned or criticized and then act like your feelings are hurt because someone doesn’t believe in your invisible friend and what the both of you think is right or wrong

Comment

Anyone has a right to say something is perverse and abomination. This is America at least it once was.
                    No one can or did condemn anyone to hell so that's pure stupidity.
                    Would you call raping kids perverse and an abomination?

Comment

Originally posted by duckmanep View Post
                      you really can use duct tape for anything.
                      Except a condom that would be a really bad idea

Comment

Originally posted by flywise View Post
                        Anyone has a right to say something is perverse and abomination. This is America at least it once was.
                        No one can or did condemn anyone to hell so that's pure stupidity.
                        Would you call raping kids perverse and an abomination?
                        Actually no I would call it sick and deserving of a bullet between the eyes

Comment

Absolutely! But if you do you don’t have the right to not be criticized or YOUR BELIEF to be questioned or criticized and then act like your feelings are hurt because someone doesn’t believe in your invisible friend and what the both of you think is right or wrong
                          You sound as if you want to have a discussion or debate, then make an insulting comment about an imaginary friend.
                          I am sorry for what you seemed to have gone through. However, what you’ve seen and experienced is not what Jesus taught.
                          Last edited by JLivi1224; 06-11-2019, 05:15 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by SaltwaterSlick View Post
                            This garbage does not even deserve a reply but I will...

I absolutely don't care how you or anyone else lives their life. That's the thing about Almighty God. He created you and He gave you the ability to choose, completely up to you. So you go right ahead and live any way you please. Sure ain't no skin off my back.
                            However if you so chose to actually read and study just a bit instead of flaring off your predestined sound bites of "religion bashing", you might just learn that there is indeed a higher authority than you. You are but a speck in time and though the God that created you loves you, it is completely up to you to choose to accept that love or reject it. Even you being such a person as you are deserve to be prayed for, for your own salvation at some point while you are on the green side of the grass, and I will do that. However, if you choose to remain blinded to the facts, that is totally up to you.
                            God Bless you.
                            Fact and Faith are polar. You may believe that Your Faith is fact but that does not make it a fact to others. That is why it is a belief system.

Comment

...Not everyone believes as he does but he has no problem condemning people to hell based on his belief. And what if he is wrong!!!...
                              So you are offended....because Mr. Charlie has condemned you to a place...that you do not believe exists? ummm....ok

you do know how absolutely hypocritical you sound up on that high horse, right?

Comment

Originally posted by Barrett View Post
                                Fact and Faith are polar. You may believe that Your Faith is fact but that does not make it a fact to others. That is why it is a belief system.
                                Even non-believers exhibit faith in their non-belief.

Comment

Working...
                                X