No announcement yet.

Found a Floor Safe

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

OP has not responded since his integrity was questioned. I hope he gives us some updates

Comment

The only reasonable thing left is the take the floor out completely. House too if necessary. The wife will understand.

Comment

This officially became the next red truck thief thread

Comment

In for the final results...

Comment

Man I just read this entire thing and I feel robbed. We need answers!

Comment

This thread reminds me of the red truck poacher thread!

Comment

I shot a 10 pt......

Comment

Originally posted by White Falcon View Post
                  This thread reminds me of the red truck poacher thread!
                  too soon

Comment

Tim Conway and Debbie Reynolds died!!

Comment

Curiosity killed the TBHers

Comment

He was a good Christian man, he would not have done that.

Comment

This is BS!

Comment

Originally posted by thegrouse View Post
                            OP has not responded since his integrity was questioned. I hope he gives us some updates
                            I said it before This thread is just like my first girlfriend

Comment

Originally posted by dfwgunner13 View Post
                              I said it before This thread is just like my first girlfriend
                              What, left as soon as you accused them of cheating?

I'm concerned for the OP health and safety. We were getting good updates until the Wife got "really" interested. He was close to cracking and now not he could have and nothing. Might need to start checking the police scanners....
                              Last edited by bmac; 05-15-2019, 11:58 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by bmac View Post

I'm concerned for the OP health and safety. We were getting good updates until the Wife got "really" interested. He was close to cracking and now not he could have and nothing. Might need to start checking the police scanners....
                                That makes total sense. He got it open and there was a large amount of cash in it. She knocked him in the back of the head with one of his own golf clubs and is now in the process of disposing of the body. That's the only possible explanation.

Sent from my SM-J737A using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                                X