2021 College Baseball

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

State of Texas representing.

I know it's the T on the Texas caps but it kinda throws me for a loop not seeing the Longhorn logo.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by talltexasshoote View Post
      Here is this weeks D1 rankings. These are very important with host sights supposed to be released later in the week.
      I think Tech will need to win the Conference tournament to get a top 8 seed since they have series wins over TCU/Texas. I figure they'll host a regional.

Comment

La Tech sat steady at 14. Need to win Tuesday at LSU. It would be a big deal if they get to host a Regional this year.

Comment

RPI

Comment

*** is a Fairfield?

Comment

So yall are saying Tech doesnt get a top 8 seeding as of now?

Comment

Originally posted by Dale Moser View Post
                *** is a Fairfield?
                Right?

Comment

2021 College Baseball

Originally posted by rtp View Post

Yes, I think they’ll need to win the conference tournament. Texas and TCU will be 1 and 2 on opposite sides of the bracket.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Originally posted by Chad C View Post
                    Yes, I think they’ll need to win the conference tournament. Texas and TCU will be 1 and 2 on opposite sides of the bracket.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Maybe, maybe not. They have 6 conference games left. They aren’t against the better teams in conference. Very possible to finish 6-0. With all of that said, I don’t think Tech deserves a Super. Too many injuries.

Comment

It's a shame Tech got beat up so bad, a regional in Lubbock would be pretty wild!

Comment

Originally posted by Burntorange Bowhunter View Post
                        RPI

If you are into analytics(I am not), you should look further into the RPI bit....

Comment

Originally posted by eradicator View Post
                          If you are into analytics(I am not), you should look further into the RPI bit....
                          I'm not.

Comment

Originally posted by rtp View Post
                            My guess is they will, but I could be wrong. NCAA puts a fairly heavy emphasis on venue sites, attendance and support for the regionals. People have always come out and really supported the regional events in Lubbock. All about the dollar...

Comment

Yeah I think if Tech finishes well and then wins 2 games in OKC, they'll probably be a top 8 national seed

Comment

Originally posted by raider19 View Post
                                My guess is they will, but I could be wrong. NCAA puts a fairly heavy emphasis on venue sites, attendance and support for the regionals. People have always come out and really supported the regional events in Lubbock. All about the dollar...
                                Unless something has changed, the NCAA is limiting the capacity at each of the sites not matter what is the current rule. All the sites will have the same capacity as well.

Comment

Working...
                                X