2021 College Baseball

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Dale Moser View Post
    I hate to hear that, I liked watching him play. Hope he makes a full recovery.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Good player no doubt. From what I have heard he is expected to make a full recovery, but won't be back til the fall. Great weekend of baseball in Austin with 2 good teams

Comment

Tech has been ravaged by injuries yet they are still a top ten team and just took a series from #3 on the road. Congrats.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

Comment

Good luck to you guys the rest of the way. Really fun watch. Gotta love college baseball.

Comment

Originally posted by raider19 View Post
          Injuries are part of the game unfortunately, but Tech has really been hammered with them this year. Starting CF and LF are out. They have also lost 3 weekend starters on the mound to TJ surgery and 2 key bullpen guys to shoulder injuries. Part of it I guess, but stinks for those guys. A bunch of very young players are being forced into roles.

The good news is those young guys are good too and getting very valuable experience. Congrats on the series win.

Comment

Originally posted by Burntorange Bowhunter View Post
            Tech has been ravaged by injuries yet they are still a top ten team and just took a series from #3 on the road. Congrats.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk
            Tech did a great job! Hope to see more Texas teams in the playoffs!

Comment

2021 College Baseball

Entertaining series.

Congrats on the series win.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Originally posted by Heath View Post
                The good news is those young guys are good too and getting very valuable experience. Congrats on the series win.

There is no doubt about that. That is the good thing with it. Thanks. Hopefully these 2 teams will both make deep runs

Comment

La Tech swept 4 games from Mid Tenn. Bulldogs have been good on the road with 10 straight.
                  Last edited by glen; 05-02-2021, 05:32 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by raider19 View Post
                    There is no doubt about that. That is the good thing with it. Thanks. Hopefully these 2 teams will both make deep runs
                    No doubt! Always pull for the Texas teams!!!!

Comment

ou just took the lead over oklahoma aggy on a bad throw back to the mound with the bases juiced...

Comment

Good finish to a disappointing weekend.... Congrats to Tech...

On to the next series...

Comment

Originally posted by Smart View Post
                          Good finish to a disappointing weekend.... Congrats to Tech...

On to the next series...
                          The next one decides the regular season conference champion. Should be fun.

Comment

Who is the member here whose son pitches for the pokes? They came back to beat the pooners in 12 tonight. It was a pretty entertaining game, I wonder if his son pitched?

Comment

La Tech back at #14 this week. C-USA has 3 in top 25.

Comment

Pete earned the Sunday start moving forward. Texas fell a few to the 6 spot, they'll take on the Bobcats Tuesday before heading to Fort Worth to face the new No. 3 team in TCU.

Comment

Working...
                                X