X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What to offer on a hog lease

I’m looking at a hog lease in Lexington Texas lee co
    It’s 330 Acers what do you guys thing is a good price
    He say he only see a few deer so no deer hunting rights witch is fine for me

Offer is for him to pay you for every hog you kill!!! It’s helping him not you lol.

Honestly if it’s year round unlimited access then a couple grand should be sufficient I would think.

Comment

$200 and ask him to furnish the corn.

Comment

Thanks

Comment

Depending on access I'd say 1000 or so

Comment

Offer to come hunt with him a couple of times. Once he knows you a little then offer him a few hundred and see what the says.

Comment

Why do you have to offer money?

Comment

I have land leased to hog hunters. They dont pay a whole lot for the lease but they make alot of improvements thoughout the year. Not to mention they have feeders running year round that help the deer.

330 acres $10 per acre divided by 4 hunters equals a fair price for you and the owner

Comment

Originally posted by txoutdoorsman24 View Post
                  Offer is for him to pay you for every hog you kill!!! It’s helping him not you lol.

Honestly if it’s year round unlimited access then a couple grand should be sufficient I would think.

A couple grand to shoot pigs?????? Show me the money! I’ve got some hogs you can shoot.

Comment

OP it really depends on how bad you want to hunt hogs on the place. Me personally, I keep corn in his feeder in exchange for unlimited hog hunting.

Comment

Offer him $25 for every hog you shoot

Comment

Go hunt at Somerville WMA...

Comment

$200 tops

Comment

Originally posted by AntlerCollector View Post
                            A couple grand to shoot pigs?????? Show me the money! I’ve got some hogs you can shoot.
                            Oh no I don’t pay to shoot hogs. I have access to unlimited numbers of pigs. I was just responding to OP but even then I think it’s crazy to even considering paying for a “pig” lease

Comment

Originally posted by SLpigskinner View Post
                              I have land leased to hog hunters. They dont pay a whole lot for the lease but they make alot of improvements thoughout the year. Not to mention they have feeders running year round that help the deer.

330 acres $10 per acre divided by 4 hunters equals a fair price for you and the owner
                              You better have a lot of opportunities for a $10 pig lease..

Comment

Working...
                              X