Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Prayers

Comment

Prayers up for Matt and his family. Also, prayers up for you and your family, Dale.

Comment

Thanks for taking time to share the news here, Dale. This is difficult news for all of us that knew Matt from TBH and spent time with him at Bownanza and TBH Golf Tourneys, but I can't even begin to imagine how devastated his girls must be. Prayers for peace and comfort for all of his girls, including Steph.

I know this is difficult for you and your family, as well, Dale. We're sending a few up for y'all, as well.

Please keep us posted on arrangements, if you can.

Michael
        My Flickr Photos

Comment

I had the occasion or two to be around Patek also and he was a good one. His family and my family grow up in the same area. It's hard to hear news like this. Prayers for his wife and daughters.

Comment

Prayer up.

Comment

It hurts today, just as much as it hurt yesterday, and will for a long time going forward. He was one of the coolest dudes I ever had the pleasure to hang out with. He would put his arm around you, treat you like his best friend even if you had not seen each other in a year. Every time I reach in the cooler for a Lone Star, there is no doubt he will come to mind. I might even wrap a bandanna around my head from time to time.

Prayers to Stephanie, the girls, his family and friends. You can often tell the life a person lived by the impact they have when they leave us, and there's no doubt the impact he left.

Comment

That was extremely tough news to hear yesterday.

Rest in peace my friend.

Comment

So sad...Prayers Sent....

Comment

Dale, this was extremely eloquently written. The picture you painted of your friend was well written. I am so sorry for your , his family, and all who knew him.

Comment

Man, what a character he was the few times I got to be around him. Patek on Patek was legendary stuff.

I'm sure he was an amazing friend, husband, and dad gone way too soon.

Many thoughts and prayers for his family and friends.
                      Hunting Videos & Flickr Pix

Comment

Prayers sent for his family and friends.

Comment

I hate this for everyone involved. Praying for this sweet family.

Comment

Prayers sent to all his family and friends. Sounds like a great guy.

Comment

Always tough to hear about the good ones taken too soon. RIP and prayers for his family

Comment

Very sad to hear. Praying for everyone

Comment

Working...
                                X