No announcement yet.

Good for Baylor

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Proud Bear here! Was at BU during the darkest days of the basketball program. Never thought I’d see this day. So happy for the team, fans and school. That was about as dominating National game as we will ever see.

Comment

Congrats to the Bears and their fans. I didn't watch the game, but sounds like they dominated from the tip.
      My Flickr Photos

Comment

Proud day to be a Bear. Sic 'em!
        Attached Files

Comment

Baylor dominated from start to finish. Their physical presence, unrelenting defensive pressure, and hitting 3's all night suffocated Gonzaga. Gonzaga is a solid program too. Baylor was on another level.

Comment

Congrats to the Bears

Comment

Originally posted by LHPanther View Post
              Proud Bear here! Was at BU during the darkest days of the basketball program. Never thought I’d see this day. So happy for the team, fans and school. That was about as dominating National game as we will ever see.
              Me too. Never thought I'd see the day. They were just starting to rebuild everything when I was there in 02-03
              Last edited by Lone_Wolf; 04-06-2021, 10:23 AM.

Comment

They didn’t just win, they left no doubt.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Originally posted by CEO View Post
                  Congratulations to them. My Coogs loss doesn't sting quite as much after last night.
                  I agree. Some were questioning if the Coogs belonged in the Final Four. In reality, Baylor was just a step above everyone else.

Comment

Article on Drew in the current Baylor mag. Happens to be written by my son-in-law. Congrats Bears!

Scott Drew's trademark positivity propelled by his deeply rooted faith has built a foundation for success on the court.

Comment

Originally posted by Shane View Post
                      Yep. It was like the opening bell rang, and Baylor ran to the center of the ring and punched the Zags in the teeth about 6 times before they could even blink. And then the Zags were stunned and woozy the rest of the game. Baylor was impressive - coaching as well as player performance and execution. Props to them.
                      Exactly. I told my wife about 5 minutes in that Baylor had delivered a young Mike Tyson like punch in the nose that they may not be able to overcome. Kudos to Baylor and what a story Coach Drew has written there, pretty amazing accomplishment that should be a lesson to all about giving a quality coach time to build things the right way.

Comment

The Coach Drew story is greatness. Happy to see and good man/leader take Baylor to the top.

I had Baylor getting beat by Gonzaga in my bracket, but they proved me wrong big time. They suffocated Gonzaga on the perimeter and drove passed them at will on the other end. Couldn't handle them at all.

Comment

It was awesome to watch. I really enjoyed it.

Congratulations BU.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

Comment

Congrats to the Baylor Bears! It was a "rippple" support effect for us. When UT got beat, my Longhorn sons jumped on my UH Cougars bandwagon; When my Coogs lost to Baylor...We all jumped on the "Bear" wagon to support our fellow Texas team. Man they looked invincible.

Congrats again!

Comment

Baylor? Oh ya! The same school that kept the lights on while the rest of the city was frozen.

Comment

First game I've watched every second of in a long time. It was fun. Undefeated Gonzaga never had the lead in the whole game. Pretty cool!

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                                X