No announcement yet.

Kiddo Caught a Good One

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hope yall got some good acrobatics out of that monster, Mako is a bucket list catch and that is a hoss. Congrats to your boy

ac

Comment

Awesome catch and IMO the best eating shark! I bet he had deck hands scrambling all over the deck choking on their cigs trying to get that beast in . I saw the boat coming in Sat, we were fishing inside north jetty. Were y’all hanging out at FW watching boats come in Friday afternoon by chance?

Comment

Fish of a lifetime ! He’ll remember that in great detail the rest of his days and smile ��

Comment

Wow!

Comment

Man that’s crazy!
            Congrats

Comment

That's awesome! Congrats Nathan!!

Comment

As mentioned, and as you know, Mako are awesome eating! Heck, we love blacktip, but they don't hold a candle to the mako.

Comment

That's Awesome! Congrats to you both and yes, mako is very good.

Comment

nice, I have seen them jump when Ive been out before. To get one in the boat is less than once a lifetime chance..

Congrats!

Comment

That’s crazy!

Comment

Wow, Mako is on my bucket list and I'd be happy with any size. I've eaten it and it's really good.

Congrats to that young man

Comment

Trey

Your son can be proud of that one. I bet it put on quite the show and fight.

Don't tell him he can't get something bigger out of the oceans. You never know what you can catch in those waters. He is a fisherman for life.

TD

Comment

Great fish. Mako is best shark to eat.

Comment

Alright what did he catch it with? Was he fishing for shark or was this an "accident"?
                              Congrats!

Comment

Congrats to that young man! Heck of a catch. I bet that was a lot of fun.

Comment

Working...
                                X