Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

good

Comment

Not always good, I know a honest guy who's baby momma isnt honest, attorney general said he has to pay for half if all medical expenses such as caught syrup, band aids, menstrual pads ect. ect. His baby momma just has to save all receipts. She gets all of hers and her 2 sisters receipts and turns them in before the end of year and he has to reimburse her half, every year he loses his income tax check to this.

Comment

Child support is a racket. The state makes more off of child support than many other programs dollar for dollar. The more child support is enforced, the more Title IV-D money the state receives. If both parents are decent people, then custody should be 50/50 and finances related directly to that child should be split evenly.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Comment

Glad to see its almost Unanimous...and yes in most cases its the thing to do...And my vote yes....In my case I paid CS for 14y on one and 17y on other ..Yea it was hard but its the (right thing to do)

Comment

Originally posted by cva34 View Post
            Glad to see its almost Unanimous...and yes in most cases its the thing to do...And my vote yes....In my case I paid CS for 14y on one and 17y on other ..Yea it was hard but its the (right thing to do)
            I think at the least you should get half a credit per child come income tax time no? Your paying for alot of the child's finances no? I'm sure you give them cash, not accounted for with AG, when they need/ask for it no?

Comment

Originally posted by Harry View Post
              I think at the least you should get half a credit per child come income tax time no? Your paying for alot of the child's finances no? I'm sure you give them cash, not accounted for with AG, when they need/ask for it no?
              One would assume, yes.. but nooo.. I currently pay CS on two and never been late, ever. No child tax credit come tax time. So my ex is getting the kids insurance paid for, get my child support TAX FREE, and gets child tax credit x2, every tax year.. all without her ever holding a job.. not a bad way to live if you ask me..

Comment

Child support is a big joke, been paying for 13 yrs and got 5 more to go. I cant wait to be done, then the ***** is gonna have to get a real job and stop living off of all the money she gets. The kids dont ever see any of it anyway.

Comment

Originally posted by tyrex750 View Post
                  child support is a big joke, been paying for 13 yrs and got 5 more to go. I cant wait to be done, then the ***** is gonna have to get a real job and stop living off of all the money she gets. The kids dont ever see any of it anyway.
                  bingo

Comment

We figured we would get wifes ex's check, have gotten a couple of his tax refunds

Comment

Working...
                    X