Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

You think Ruth is going to make it another year.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

She wont she is falling apart

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Comment

Says she is in the hospital w/ pneumonia now.

Comment

If she was a republican, she would have already been killed.... I mean died.

Comment

I do not agree with lifetime appointments to the USSC...FOR ANYONE.

But how is she qualified now to be on the court, at that age your mental capacity is diminished, age takes it toll on all cognitive functions, and the brain diminishes. She cannot stay awake during arguments......
          Congress should have stood up and recalled her 2 years ago.....

How can she vote on something she didnt listen to the entire arguement?

Comment

Originally posted by MacDaddy67 View Post

But how is she qualified now to be on the court, at that age your mental capacity is diminished, age takes it toll on all cognitive functions, and the brain diminishes. She cannot stay awake during arguments......

In good faith, she cannot. I don't think it's her decision to stay in the position at this point though.

Comment

Originally posted by MacDaddy67 View Post

I agree. Must be some unwritten code the other judges are adhering to because they are remaining very silent on the issue.

Comment

She should have resigned on Obummer's watch but chose not to for selfish reasons. I hope it comes back to bite the Dems in the butt big time.

Comment

Originally posted by rtp View Post
                  She should have resigned on Obummer's watch but chose not to for selfish reasons. I hope it comes back to bite the Dems in the butt big time.
                  this. I don't wish bad things on her just for her to do the right thing. come to think of it, I'd like for all of congress to do the right thing and quit all this selfish bickering and get to leading our country instead of fighting to be the first one to fill up their bank accounts or win an argument. That's elementary school stuff....

Comment

Originally posted by rtp View Post
                    Bingo, she had the opportunity to guarantee this seat remained in her parties hands for a long time.
                    The need to remain relevant must be part of the mental disorder that plagues many of those Washington Politicians.

Comment

Keep in mind I’m sure she was 100% sure Hillary was going to win. Not only that she was confident enough she went public and made negative comments about candidate Trump.

Comment

Originally posted by TXHunter12 View Post
                        Keep in mind I’m sure she was 100% sure Hillary was going to win. Not only that she was confident enough she went public and made negative comments about candidate Trump.
                        She was ill informed.

Comment

I didnt see RBG at the SOTU address. Did I miss her?

Comment

The only ones she has ever attended were ones by Democrat presidents. She's not biased or any thing.

Comment

Old RBG has always been a cancer on American justice. What goes around comes around.

Comment

Pundits are saying that she attended a concert arranged by her DIL to honor RBG, but she sat in the back of the venue and NO pics were taken by anyone! Yea right!

She dead or bed-riden and the MSM is covering hoping Trump will be impeached or removed from office.

Comment

Working...
                                X