Gofundme for the wall

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by flywise View Post
    That money does not need to actually go to the gov. Because it will disappear never to be seen again
    It needs to be used to purchase wall easements from current land owners if the gov. Has not already gotten that done. This money if actually given to gov will likely be used for maps and water stations for the illegals and not used to stop them.
    Government has no desire to stop these people.
    Lotta truth to that. Once the Gubmint gets thru skimming off the cream there won't be enough left for a 3 ft picket fence.

Comment

Looks like Pence broke the tie for the bill to pass the Senate.

Comment

Originally posted by cattlelackranch View Post
        Well I be dang. Bipartisanship still exists???

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by cattlelackranch View Post
          Link?

Comment

what happens with all of this money for go fund me WALL if the db's in D.C. don't approve a wall being built at all?

Comment

Originally posted by rtp View Post
              Link?
              Guess that did not happen. 4 1/2 hours till shutdown.....

Comment

Originally posted by Landrover View Post
                Guess that did not happen. 4 1/2 hours till shutdown.....

Yeah I couldnt find anything, that's why I was asking for a souce to his statement.

Comment

There’s plenty of footage showing Democrats a few years ago talking about how we need better border security etc etc etc. My how their tune has changed since Trump was elected... so don’t bring that bipartisanship bs around here!

Comment

Senator Schumer spoke in support of a $600 million border security bill, which provides an additional 1,500 border agents, unmanned aerial drones and communications equipment.

Comment

Gofundme for the wall

Originally posted by rtp View Post
                      Link?

Looks like a false alarm. I got an update saying this but I can’t find it anymore. Looks like someone reported it wrong and then redacted it.

Edit: I had my facts wrong

Pence breaks Senate tie in favor of moving forward with consideration of House-passed funding bill

On Friday, Vice President Mike Pence broke the tie in the U.S. Senate in favor of moving forward with consideration of House-passed funding bill.

Last edited by cattlelackranch; 12-21-2018, 08:24 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by CoolHandLuke View Post
                        There’s plenty of footage showing Democrats a few years ago talking about how we need better border security etc etc etc. My how their tune has changed since Trump was elected... so don’t bring that bipartisanship bs around here!
                        U might want to read the entire conversation in context......my ? was sarcasm![emoji848]

Comment

Originally posted by Capt.Brown View Post
                          FACTS:
                          Kavanaugh was on the list, bump stocks ban is not a infringement on the 2nd admendment, and one way or the other Mexico WILL pay for the wall!!!
                          Fact Kavanaugh was not on the first list of 11, he was added later, Bump stocks being banned is definitely an infringement on the Second amendment, and what do you think Mexico is gonna pay for the wall out of the 10 or so billion we are giving them in aid? That is not really Mexico paying for the wall. I think the phone is ringing and Bill is returning your call for a job hahaha

PS I notice Hillary ain't in jail and we still have Obama care, both of which Trump lied about too. And don't give me the its congresses fault, if he would have pushed it hard enough and played it right those things would have happened. He is a liar, just like the rest of them. He just happens to be our liar.....which sucks
                          Last edited by RJH1; 12-21-2018, 10:36 PM.

Comment

Comment

How many years have we heard about “technology” as a solution. Governor Perry wouid say that when people wouid bring up a wall / fencing.

Exactly what magical technology is going to stop illegal crossings? Nothing!
                              More drones so we can have video?

I’m sick of hearing the word “technology” thrown out as the talking point.

If the money raised doesn’t go for the wall it should be used for charter buses to take the people crossing illegally to the politician’s houses that voted against a wall. Then use it to buy tents and they can stay in their yards. Of course they will need ladders as well to get them over their walls and fences!

Comment

Originally posted by flywise View Post
                                That money does not need to actually go to the gov. Because it will disappear never to be seen again
                                It needs to be used to purchase wall easements from current land owners if the gov. Has not already gotten that done. This money if actually given to gov will likely be used for maps and water stations for the illegals and not used to stop them.
                                Government has no desire to stop these people.
                                ^^^This!!^^^

Over 14 million now with an average of $60 per donation. If it got any media attention the money would really pour in.

Comment

Working...
                                X