Gofundme for the wall

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Barrett View Post
    Doesn't take much research to find accounts of BP saying the opposite about the wall sir.
    Lol! Yeah! Some of those BP people believe a jail doesn't need a way of containing inmates too, right? I call BS10.

Comment

Viewing 10 of 128176 Donations

Click image for larger version

Name:	Capture.PNG
Views:	1
Size:	27.2 KB
ID:	24564201

Comment

Originally posted by Barrett View Post
        Doesn't take much research to find accounts of BP saying the opposite about the wall sir.
        I know...those apposed cover the Canada border.

Come down into the trenches & ask them yourselves...I see and talk to them about it almost daily as I go through the various 60 mile check points along with my friends who actually patrol the border. You aren't going to find many from Laredo to the mouth of the rio who are going to agree with your nonsense that an effective barrier is a false sense of security as they are & have been effective where currently in place.

Again, if you still don't think the fence helped or worked avoiding the recent caravan fiasco in Cali & think taking it down wouldn't change results of future caravans, there is no real reason to engage with you on the topic without acknowledging common sense of the facts reasonable folks can see with their own eyes & the actual results a toddler would concede.

I can go on & on...

Border Patrol chief urges senators to support border wall

Border Patrol Chief Carla Provost told senators a physical barrier along the border, not just detection technology, is crucial to fight drug cartels.

Border Patrol Sector Chief: Wall Helped Turn ‘No-Man’s Land’ into ‘Shopping Mall’

BORDER PATROL CHIEF SAYS TRUMP'S WALL WOULD HAVE BEEN HELPFUL FOR DEALING WITH MIGRANT CARAVAN

Last edited by Artos; 12-20-2018, 05:10 PM.

Comment

lol

Comment

Originally posted by Ironman View Post
            Yes he's peeved. He was promised funding for the wall by end of year, IF he would sign the last budget bill, in which he did. Talk about liars.
            Yep, he did tell them in March he would not sign another budget without wall funding. FOX just said this is his GH Bush moment........"no new taxes!" I would hold tight also as words have meaning.
            Originally posted by Artos View Post
            I know...those apposed cover the Canada border.

Come down into the trenches & ask them yourselves...I see and talk to them about it almost daily as I go through the various 60 mile check points along with my friends who actually patrol the border. You aren't going to find many from Laredo to the mouth of the rio who are going to agree with your nonsense that an effective barrier is a false sense of security as they are & have been effective where currently in place.

Again, if you still don't think the fence helped or worked avoiding the recent caravan fiasco in Cali & think taking it down wouldn't change results of future caravans, there is no real reason to engage with you on the topic without acknowledging common sense of the facts reasonable folks can see with their own eyes & the actual results a toddler would concede.

I can go on & on...

Border Patrol chief urges senators to support border wall

Border Patrol Chief Carla Provost told senators a physical barrier along the border, not just detection technology, is crucial to fight drug cartels.

Border Patrol Sector Chief: Wall Helped Turn ‘No-Man’s Land’ into ‘Shopping Mall’

BORDER PATROL CHIEF SAYS TRUMP'S WALL WOULD HAVE BEEN HELPFUL FOR DEALING WITH MIGRANT CARAVAN

https://www.newsweek.com/brian-hasti...aravan-1231775
            Yes, the areas that are the KEY entry/traffic points i totally and absolutely agree that a physical BARRIER must be in place.....along with staff and all the technology that this super power of ours can deploy. If nothing more to direct the hoards of illegals into a common area in those high traffic areas. If someone on here or anywhere else says take down barriers that are already in place they are mixing crack with their meth!!!
            Originally posted by Artos View Post
            There is no way I can see $5b would cover the entire length...it's not just construction, but land reimbursement to owners & all other sorts of costs I'm not considering.

I think we have $1.5B allocated & that barely covers a fraction of the areas they want to touch from what I'm hearing??

This gives a little insight & how far the allocation reaches:

https://www.latimes.com/nation/la-na...htmlstory.html
            Exactly, thus somewhere along the lines the amount money and miles have gotten convoluted. Does someone have the EXACT number this BARRIER would cost?
            Originally posted by batmaninja View Post
            Somewhat reaching, I will concede that. But it is still a pretty good analogy in my opinion, a property border is pretty much the same everywhere.

I respect you and your opinion. But candidly I dont believe for a second you would not have any fencing, doors, or locks on your property if you didnt have a dog. And would instead defer to drones and robots to secure your property.
            Who eluded to that? But yes, If i did not have this lunatic beagle there is know way in heck i would have spent $25,000 to fence two acres..........for a FREE dog......lol! I agree, No locks on doors went out of my life in the 70's when my grandparents were still on the Graunyard Plantation.

Comment

8.7 million now.

Comment

Ha, looks like some folks are noticing the wall might be going up as fast as the go fund me balance. Either way this lady needs a wall built around her.

We saw some folks are raising money for a border wall to keep out our migrant siblin… Charlotte Clymer needs your support for Ladders to Get Over Trump's Wall

We saw some folks are raising money for a border wall to keep out our migrant siblings and fellow human beings, who are fleeing violence and persecution and whose tragically-underpaid labor is essential to the U.S. economy. Seems like a bad idea on countless levels for everyone involved. Maybe we should focus on human rights and creating a community that reflects our supposed values.

Comment

Originally posted by newmathewsfan View Post
                  $7,053,376 Raised by 115,534 people in 3 days
                  That is strong. I think $76 or so per each popular vote the president received would cover the needed cost. It was interesting to say the least!
                  Originally posted by JLivi1224 View Post
                  Im interested to hear the specifics behind drone patrol....?? Drones aren’t going to arrest and detain. You still need the manpower down there to deal with the problem. Which at he rate illegals are coming in, that’s a mighty tall, if not impossible task.
                  What we need to do is address the WHY. WHY are illegals coming here when clearly the VAST majority is not a legitimate asylum claim?
                  We all know hat answer - the welfare state. Entitlements. Freebies. Whatever you want to call them. This trulyvwill not be solved until we put Americans ahead of illegal immigrants. Which we all know a leftist government will never do! It’s a **** shame we’ve taken so much of this BS already. Corruption , lies, dual justice system, zero accountability to constituents, sexual harassment slush fund to the time of 18 M paid out of OUR money, Billions of taxpayer dollars sent to terrorists in the middle of the Night, communist ways being adopted. What more does it take people. Unfortunately I fear we are getting really close to our country being beyond resurrection.
                  Again, another poster that see's the issue without all the window dressing. If they were not coddled and sheltered it would not be happening. Turn off the faucet! The faucet of entitlements are safety nets that are better than most have ever experienced in their lifetimes.........so YES, they shall keep coming!!!.
                  Per the drones & apprehension question. Here is some clarity: Currently, there are currently around 20,000 border patrol agents. HALF speak Spanish and even more speak at least Spanglish. Plus we have our military which are federal employees. Drones spot the illegals and the federal employees round them up or force them back. Where there are great barriers now, leave them in place. Where there is EXTREMELY high traffic add the amount of barriers that are needed to herd folks to a collection point. When that is not possible increase the number of HUMAN's on the ground. I simply am suggesting putting our technology to use, for some reason that is being overlooked. Heck, a drone will spot a knat on a deers butt from 5 miles above the earth at night. We dont have one single BP officer that can do that while driving along the border. Maximize the 21st Century technology, make live safer and easier for our federal employees and stem the amount of illegals coming into the nation. 'Win Win'

Comment

Gofundme for the wall

House just approved 5.7b for wall

Comment

Originally posted by batmaninja View Post
                      Ha, looks like some folks are noticing the wall might be going up as fast as the go fund me balance. Either way this lady needs a wall built around her.

We saw some folks are raising money for a border wall to keep out our migrant siblin… Charlotte Clymer needs your support for Ladders to Get Over Trump's Wall

We saw some folks are raising money for a border wall to keep out our migrant siblings and fellow human beings, who are fleeing violence and persecution and whose tragically-underpaid labor is essential to the U.S. economy. Seems like a bad idea on countless levels for everyone involved. Maybe we should focus on human rights and creating a community that reflects our supposed values.
                      Other than the "tragically-underpaid" part, I agree with her about the labor being essential to the U.S. economy.

Comment

Originally posted by cattlelackranch View Post
                        House just approved 5.7b for wall
                        Thx for update.............SENATE is on the clock!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Landrover View Post

Curious to see how that shakes out. Interesting times for sure

Comment

Senate better pass the **** thing

Comment

Originally posted by BrandonA View Post
                              Senate better pass the **** thing
                              For the best of our country i agree. Gridlock and separation of Americans is only going to embolden our REAL enemies.........which are many!

Comment

Originally posted by Landrover View Post
                                Lol....Trump crawfished on his crawfish!

Wait till the last minute, then pull the plug!

Comment

Working...
                                X