Eliminating “if only you were closer”

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by canny View Post
    I'd also venture that most serious buyers will PM instead of replying on the thread.
    You would be right. I've bought a lot of stuff and hardly ever replied to a post unless it's something I really want or need. Then I say "I'll take it"!!!

Comment

I wish we were all closer! §€£¥!

Comment

I wish people would put their location in their profile so we can see the likely location of said item without having to ask.

Comment

Originally posted by Charles View Post
          Howabout we replace it with good luck with the sail
          That goes into the “adds nothing to the thread” pile ...

and how do we know he has a sail for sale?

Comment

Originally posted by Trevor73402 View Post
            I haven't been here that long, but I look thru the for sale section everyday and I rarely see anything actually sell.
            I've been around for a while and I've bought and sold hundreds of items and made some life long friendships as a bonus!

Comment

I protest! I need to reserve that phrase just in case it's a gal I don't want to date!

Comment

Originally posted by careybirdwell View Post
                It doesn't bother me at all, it's a extra bump to the top
                Exactly. Everything is a TTT.

Even stuff the winder likkers say.

Comment

Originally posted by sbushee View Post
                  I don’t know how to post links or pics on TBH. A quick google will turn it up.
                  Is this the one?

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W45DRy7M1no"]Boom Goes the Dynamite - YouTube[/ame]

Here is a good explanation and follow up on what happened to him. He actually worked in TV at Waco for a while.

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=siyRTHjy3qE"]What Happened to the BOOM GOES THE DYNAMITE KID? Where is he now? - YouTube[/ame]

Comment

Originally posted by Burnadell View Post
                    Is this the one?

Boom Goes the Dynamite - YouTube

Here is a good explanation and follow up on what happened to him. He actually worked in TV at Waco for a while.

What Happened to the BOOM GOES THE DYNAMITE KID? Where is he now? - YouTube

Man that was painful! Lmao

Comment

Burt Reynolds died.

Comment

Eliminating rant, GOF, get off my lawn threads would be nice too.

Comment

How about the guy that always says what a great price it is, but the price really sucks?

Comment

Or even the sellers where you send a PM so you can buy it but they never respond.
                            Seems like a lot of new members throw up a bunch of add nothing posts just so they can use the classified section.

Gary

Comment

Worse are the ones who only post the link to their Craig's list ad.

Gary

Comment

$20 worth of BBQ if you can pick me up and drop me off at the airport next week...

...that one overused yet?

Comment

Working...
                                X