X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Anybody planning on going up Thursday.

Sent from my Moto Z (2) using Tapatalk

Comment

I have Cabin #6 and my Dad and I will be there Thursday to Tuesday. Should arrive about 3pm on Thursday.

Comment

10 4 my plan is to leave Shepherd America around 8. It is about a 4 hour drive. I don't have a cabin booked for Thursday I'm guessing that they shouldn't be full Thursday night.

Comment

Well, krap! Just found out I have a conflicting wedding engagement party obligation and have to back out. Which one do you think I would rather attend?

Edit. I have a room with 2 beds booked at Pope's if anybody needs it before I cancel it.

Comment

That sucks [emoji20] I was bringing my flatbill for you to sign.

Comment

Originally posted by Burnadell View Post
              Well, krap! Just found out I have a conflicting wedding engagement party obligation and have to back out. Which one do you think I would rather attend?

Edit. I have a room with 2 beds booked at Pope's if anybody needs it before I cancel it.

Just tell em your old and have to get home before dark. Leave at 430 and head to Fork. Nobody is gonna question that!!![emoji106]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Don’t cancel! I’ll take it.

Comment

Originally posted by Drop Tine View Post
                  Well that worked out well

Comment

Originally posted by Buff View Post
                    Well that worked out well
                    Couple good developments this evening.

Comment

Engagement party??? W? T? F? Is it your kid? If not you’re excused!!

[emoji1531]

Comment

Originally posted by Drop Tine View Post
                        PM me your number and name, and we will get it done.

Comment

Originally posted by SKLOSS View Post
                          Engagement party??? W? T? F? Is it your kid? If not you’re excused!!

[emoji1531]
                          Yeah, I feel like a wuss!!! I also have a long time (24 years) client’s 60th anniversary party that Saturday night. Can’t win for losing!

Comment

Yeah, I feel like a wuss!!! I also have a long time (24 years) client’s 60th anniversary party that Saturday night. Can’t win for losing!

Man you forgot a lot of prior engagements. I’m worried about ya ol focker!

[emoji1531]

Comment

I will take care of the hushpuppies (can bring conch and make some conch fritters, if anyone is interested) and will bring some smoked fish dip.

I know it is a FL thing but I will make some Key Lime pies for the fish fry too.

Comment

Originally posted by Gladesgator View Post
                                I will take care of the hushpuppies (can bring conch and make some conch fritters, if anyone is interested) and will bring some smoked fish dip.

I know it is a FL thing but I will make some Key Lime pies for the fish fry too.

Bring it on!!!

[emoji1531]

Comment

Working...
                                X