No announcement yet.

Mexico 2019-2020

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm going down for a few todays tomorrow myself . WE are have a birthday party for my sister, cousin and Aunt 70-80-90. They all wanted to be at the ranch. Fiesta! Viva!

Comment

I'm already here.... I'll keep the light on

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by drop dead fred View Post
        Hmmmm that’s an idea wonder what a hanger runs

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Lol just long term parking area

Comment

Originally posted by dstrong View Post
          Lol just long term parking area

[emoji1787][emoji1787][emoji1787] smart

Comment

Eagle Pass airport parking lot is full of hunting rigs. Leslie will work with you

Comment

Originally posted by elgato View Post
              Eagle Pass airport parking lot is full of hunting rigs. Leslie will work with you

Awesome thanks guys never would’ve thought about that

Comment

Good info right there!

Comment

I wish there was a better place to store vehicles on the US side near Columbia. If anyone knows of anything - please share.
                  It's basically the only reason I have not taken my old Tacoma down there. My 1500 cant really tow it, and the Taco doesn't need to make 7 hour drives more than once a year...

Comment

Originally posted by walker1983 View Post
                    I wish there was a better place to store vehicles on the US side near Columbia. If anyone knows of anything - please share.
                    It's basically the only reason I have not taken my old Tacoma down there. My 1500 cant really tow it, and the Taco doesn't need to make 7 hour drives more than once a year...
                    Same thing, LaBota aviation at the Laredo airport has a bunch of vehicles in lot. At least they used to. Haven't been thru there in a while

Comment

Same... my 4runner will struggle pullin it back an forth albeit my Tacoma could probably do it easily with 320k on it I’d like to save it from that as much as possible.

Comment

Same thing... Laredo airport has lots of hunting rigs and as Rusty said LaBota Aviation... About 30 minutes from Colombia......

Comment

Mexico 2019-2020

I called DRT of course there was a struggle in communication, but when i asked if they offered long term parking was told “yes it free”, i asked if i left my vehicle there for 3 weeks if that mattered was told “no, no problem”...... I’m not overly confident on the parking $ rate lol, but passing along what i was told [emoji16]

Comment

Originally posted by Whampuscat2 View Post
                            Really smooth crossing at Acuna this morning, been raining a bit. Went by the Merco and picked up some coors lite, 5 bucks a 12 pack😯. Picked up 600 pounds of wheat seed and some corn at feed store. Whent by and got one worker in Acuna, picking up a few more in Oregano. Have some road work to do and a bunch of food plots to plant. Talked to some Mexican ranchers, they said the bucks were big this year. Looks kind of dry. Sage is blooming. Should be a fun two weeks.
                            Just curious. How much was that wheat seed? Variety? Thanks in advance. How’s your hunt going?

Comment

Originally posted by Kingfisher789 View Post
                              Just curious. How much was that wheat seed? Variety? Thanks in advance. How’s your hunt going?

Not sure your going to get a response while he is there, he’s like 4-5 hours into Mexico in the mountains

Comment

Rolling south in the morning. Good luck to everyone.

Comment

Working...
                                X