• Show
Clear All

Lots of low rounds out there already.

Comment

Nice drive Rahm.

Comment

My team is headed south!

Comment

Need DJ to get a couple more birdies before his round is over.

Rory looking good!

Comment

Pretty sure I don’t like more than a couple of the players on page 1 or 2 of the leaderboard.
            Not a fan of the overseeding or the lack of “rough”.
            Don’t like good weather at a TBH tournament.
            Zinger vs. Miller? I’m not sure.

I guess I’m a little more like Dan Jenkins than I thought, “a hostile voice of a previous generation”.

Comment

Kisner and Rory en agua.

Comment

3rd round wasn’t kind to me

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

I have clawed my way up to 5th place. Once Rory Choker-Roy hits the skids tomorrow you boys better look out.

Comment

Originally posted by 17ncs View Post
                    Pretty sure I don’t like more than a couple of the players on page 1 or 2 of the leaderboard.
                    Not a fan of the overseeding or the lack of “rough”.
                    Don’t like good weather at a TBH tournament.
                    Zinger vs. Miller? I’m not sure.

I guess I’m a little more like Dan Jenkins than I thought, “a hostile voice of a previous generation”.
                    Your whining like Johnny Miller

Comment

When the early date for The Players was announced I had high hopes for the weather this weekend. Maybe a little wind, a fast course, a lttle cold and some greens you could three putts. So much for that.
                      I tune in and get to see putting from 5 feet with the flag in because they figure it gives them an edge? These are pros and inside spitting distance and they need a crutch?

Comment

Originally posted by Roy D Mercer View Post
                        I have clawed my way up to 5th place. Once Rory Choker-Roy hits the skids tomorrow you boys better look out.
                        I'll enjoy my night on top. Probably be the only time. Tomorrow I have a feeling I will he 5-10th somewhere after a couple players choke.

Comment

Originally posted by 17ncs View Post
                          When the early date for The Players was announced I had high hopes for the weather this weekend. Maybe a little wind, a fast course, a lttle cold and some greens you could three putts. So much for that.
                          I tune in and get to see putting from 5 feet with the flag in because they figure it gives them an edge? These are pros and inside spitting distance and they need a crutch?
                          Did they take out the chance of rain tomorrow?

Comment

Originally posted by Antlers86 View Post
                            I'll enjoy my night on top. Probably be the only time. Tomorrow I have a feeling I will he 5-10th somewhere after a couple players choke.
                            Out of all you guys tied for first I would take your team.. Good luck

Comment

Originally posted by Roy D Mercer View Post
                              Did they take out the chance of rain tomorrow?
                              I thought it had been removed for today but I see its back in the forecast until mid afternoon. Slower greens an softer course . They'll eat it up.

Comment

Dang my #4 spot sure tanked today. Was rooting hard for Reed and he just collapsed. Fowler too.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                                X