Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Playa View Post
    Hey hey hey, he’s our fat kid
    He gives me hope for some of the kids I coach who can't keep their jersey tucked in, or tie their shoes.

Comment

Hey hey....lay off the fat kids..

Nice inning so far by the Horns 4-3 Texas

Comment

Three ring circus at Olsen Field tonight....the only thing missing is car full of clowns.

Comment

Boy I'd hate to have to pitch to this 44 for Tech. That strike zone is low, and those big, short arms look like you could never get anything by him. Dude looks like an MMA fighter.

Comment

Horrible outfield play tonight.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
            My Flickr Photos

Comment

“Circus” is more apt description.

My Flickr Photos

Comment

Bottom of the 9th. Need 3 more outs please!

Comment

Kam was dealin. Love that guy.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
                  Last edited by Burntorange Bowhunter; 03-15-2019, 08:06 PM.

Comment

Attaboy Horns! 4-3 Final

Fields was dealing...started out iffy this season but has really come on.

Comment

Kam is cold as ice out there. Madden was good too. This bunch can manufacture runs, and they can **** sure grind.

Comment

Nice win. We are Houston Rodeing tonight but will be at the game tomorrow.

Comment

Originally posted by Dale Moser View Post
                          Been setting here watching youtube videos of Auggie with a lump in my throat. That dude was THE GOAT. I'm sad I never saw a game in Austin with him at the helm.

I'm glad those videos are out there for all the young ball players out there.
                          Yep. Someone was cutting onions when I watched. He really was a unique person. Good Horns win tonight. Need to keep it going!
                          Last edited by lanceodom; 03-15-2019, 09:16 PM.

Comment

Sloppy game 1 for the Ags. Hope they battle a little harder tomorrow.

My Flickr Photos

Comment

Nice win!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Originally posted by lanceodom View Post
                                Yep. Someone was cutting onions when I watched. He really was a unique person. Good Horns win tonight. Need to keep it going!
                                He had such a phenominal grasp on how to look at the game, and how to apply it to life.

A few loose quotes I saved for our kids, and myself.

"You practice for perfection, knowing that perfection is un-attainable."

"When you play the game (actual games), you play it to have fun, you play it hard, and you play it WITHOUT fear. Trust, and use your instincts (gained from practice)".

"Your spirit will take you further than your knowledge" Instinct/spirit rather than over-thinking/knowledge...again, instinct gained from practice and hard work.

"Nothing is free, nothing will be given to you, you must PAY THE PRICE THAT THE GAME DEMANDS". The price being hard work, Intelligence, practice, and courage.

Such a great teacher.
                                Last edited by Dale Moser; 03-15-2019, 11:09 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X