Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

2019 San Angelo surrounding area season thread.....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by txwhitetail View Post

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Love to learn something new. I have seen it in multiple places over the years and currently middle panhandle it’s abundant. Maybe not as tall and bloomed but definitely in abundance. Glad to hear it’s a good early food source.

Comment

Smart another use for the totes.

Comment

yes I always see it when tracking a blood trail, learned something new.

Comment

Originally posted by bphillips View Post
          I’m back!! Haha

Didn’t get to go to Mexico but 2 times and only once to hunt so I’ll be back hunting here next year. Still kept the place down there but since 1 guy was getting of our place in Christoval I just didn’t fill it and took it back. Oh and we still have A TON of standing water from this past year.

That’s a ton of water for that part of the country! Heading into spring right

Comment

Smart another use for the totes.

Now that’s a great idea right there. That would be an alfalfa and rice bran feeding machine
            Last edited by KactusKiller; 02-14-2019, 09:22 PM.

Comment

Headed to the desert.

Comment

This could be a fun thread to follow

Comment

Headed to the desert.

Comment

Made a round and checked feeders. No sheds yet around the feed pens.

Put a couple bags each of palmers wormer protein in our timed trough feeders and the bulk feeders that were empty. Topped everything off with peas. Most of the feeders weren't empty and pretty slow as far as consumption goes but that is a good thing.

Got a sprinkle overnight trace to maybe 1/10 didnt check gauge. Probably means Christoval got 2 inches.

Blanket of green everywhere but sure drying out. Would be good timing to get a good rain the next couple weeks sometime.

Comment

Another great weekend out west. We got out 6 tons of protein. Ended up getting some work around camp done. So far the consumption on the cottonseed has been very slow. We found two fresh sheds this weekend and saw plenty of deer. Most the bucks still had their racks. Also got my new T-Shade over my TC before the heat wave hits.

Comment

Serious ant bed shootout.

Comment

Love it!

Comment

JR whats the price on the peas right now? Sterking City feed I'm assuming

Comment

Originally posted by KactusKiller View Post
                              JR whats the price on the peas right now? Sterking City feed I'm assuming
                              0.13 per lb for the 2200 lb +/- bags. Each bag is a little different weight.

Yeah feed store in sterling city.

Comment

0.13 per lb for the 2200 lb +/- bags. Each bag is a little different weight.

Yeah feed store in sterling city.
                                Jack that would be 286$. JR, Jack only has 10 toes you can't give him big math problems to solve.

Comment

Working...
                                X