2019 College Baseball

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Comment

Slow start... couple of errors.. bats are cold..literally.. and headwinds going to keep balls in the park..

Comment

Sweep.

Comment

Go Coogs! UH!

Comment

Watch LSU now.. is cougs on espn+?
            Edit... nope
            Last edited by systemnt; 02-17-2019, 03:15 PM.

Comment

Cajuns win game 3 , congrats to Texas on taking the series

Solid three games by both teams with utmost respect for both head coaches and players. No chirping or taunting by either team , just great baseball to open the 2019 season

Comment

Lsu is stomping the proverbial mudhole in poor Airforce...

Comment

#16 Frogs top #1 Vanderbilt 10-2. Now 2-1 on the season. Home opener this Tues. vs. Abilene Christian.

Comment

Didn't get to see much of the Horns game today due to some family time, and ball practice, but it sounded like the pitching staff struggled with the walks. It was fun watching what I did though in Lafayette. They have a really cool baseball scene down there, and it's obvious they get great support.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by systemnt View Post
                      Gracias Dale.

Dang ..wingate missed the bag...

You inspired me to finally get to work on my garage scene with a new hunting gear cabinet.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Nice! Build me one!

Comment

[QUOTE=Cajun Blake;13996755]DM,

I've been around the UL baseball program and have known Coach Robichaux for 30 yrs dating back to his time at McNeese. Tony is a Christian who is an incredible leader and father figure to young men. I have no doubt Blake is in the right place right now and will be provided with support from his coaches and peers. Coach Robe will teach Blake lessons about life and make him a better man when he leaves the program.

I'll touch base with Coach Babineaux / Coach Talbot and confirm if and when Blake will get his first collegiate start. I'll attend the game, send up a few prayers, and represent for the Schultz family.

if you need anything , PM me brother

edit: for those who want to know about Coach Robe and his philosophy about life, coaching, and family .. here is a great podcast link. If you are a coach and leader of young men/kids, this podcast has lots of great teaching lessons you can share with your kids. It's not about how many wins you have, it's about preparing kids for life after baseball.

http://topcoachpodcast.com/top-coach...iana-lafayette

Yessir.... he impressed the heck outta me. He sent the team bus with the whole team to my buddy’s funeral here in Texas. Good man..... and he definitely earned a fan.

Comment

Originally posted by Dale Moser View Post
                            You inspired me to finally get to work on my garage scene with a new hunting gear cabinet.

Looks good Dale. That’s what I need done.....I’ll give you a 6 pack to come do mine!!

Comment

Ags with the sweep at home. They looked pretty good for most of the series. Lefty starters were dominant at times. They were able to take advantage of some walks and errors on Saturday in the laugher. They overcame early LOBs to finally manufacture some runs yesterday. Roa looked good in middle relief innings. I'm looking forward to following this team. They could make some noise by season's end.
                              My Flickr Photos

Comment

Solid opener on the road outside of Sunday's pitching. Rice is up next.

Comment

Working...
                                X