2019 College Baseball

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by huntingjunkie View Post
    They’ll start play next season at the new stadium. Lot’s of home games this year for final season at Allie P. When my son was recruited they originally told us the new stadium would be ready for play this season, but I’m kind of glad it wasn’t so he can get to play at Allie P. My son is a freshman pitcher but still not sure how he’ll be used this year with a fully healthy returning staff and some good JUCO transfers. Should be a lot of good battles in the Big 12 this year.
    Congrats to him, and to you. Keep us posted on how he and the Pokes are doing.

Comment

My best friends son is a Freshman with the Cajuns this year. Blake Schultz - RHP out of Clear Springs High School in League City. I’ll be watching with a heavy heart as my friend died last month and won’t get to see him make his debut. The kid has some juice but since he’s a freshman, we’ll see how much time he gets on the bump.

Comment

Originally posted by Dale Moser View Post
        Congrats to him, and to you. Keep us posted on how he and the Pokes are doing.
        Thanks Dale.

Comment

I enjoy college baseball as much as football!
          Geaux Tigers!

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by DeerMagnet View Post
              My best friends son is a Freshman with the Cajuns this year. Blake Schultz - RHP out of Clear Springs High School in League City. I’ll be watching with a heavy heart as my friend died last month and won’t get to see him make his debut. The kid has some juice but since he’s a freshman, we’ll see how much time he gets on the bump.
              DM,

I've been around the UL baseball program and have known Coach Robichaux for 30 yrs dating back to his time at McNeese. Tony is a Christian who is an incredible leader and father figure to young men. I have no doubt Blake is in the right place right now and will be provided with support from his coaches and peers. Coach Robe will teach Blake lessons about life and make him a better man when he leaves the program.

I'll touch base with Coach Babineaux / Coach Talbot and confirm if and when Blake will get his first collegiate start. I'll attend the game, send up a few prayers, and represent for the Schultz family.

if you need anything , PM me brother

edit: for those who want to know about Coach Robe and his philosophy about life, coaching, and family .. here is a great podcast link. If you are a coach and leader of young men/kids, this podcast has lots of great teaching lessons you can share with your kids. It's not about how many wins you have, it's about preparing kids for life after baseball.

http://topcoachpodcast.com/top-coach...iana-lafayette

Last edited by Cajun Blake; 02-16-2019, 01:25 PM.

Comment

Comment

Spent more on blankets than we did on tickets...

Comment

Horns take the opening series. I decided to check in on gamecast but it seemed to be different.....all Cajun oriented. I clicked watch and boom. Flawless stream on my phone for the last 3 innings. Crazy.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Comment

Aggies banged in the cold..we left B8 ..
                      Kids had a blast.
                      Daughter had a great time doing the sec202 fan chants.
                      Son had a teammate that was there too and they got picked to swap the bases during the 7th inning stretch so they were excited.
                      Good stuff..love this game.

Comment

2019 College Baseball

Had the stream on in the garage while I was working. The Cajun broadcast team is really good, so often it sounds like there's only one team playing when you listen to the home team crew. Enjoyed the Mel McDaniel mixed in too.[emoji1360]

Left too many on base but I guess that's to be expected early on.

Can't sweep if you don't win the first two! Nice job, boys!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Day3 ..ag's finish series at noon..

Comment

Originally posted by systemnt View Post
                            Aggies banged in the cold..we left B8 ..
                            Kids had a blast.
                            Daughter had a great time doing the sec202 fan chants.
                            Son had a teammate that was there too and they got picked to swap the bases during the 7th inning stretch so they were excited.
                            Good stuff..love this game.
                            Very nice.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Comment

Good start for my Horns. A sweep would be a nice start to the season before this little two weekend gauntlet coming up..

Comment

Comment

Working...
                                X