Elite bows???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Elite bows???

Soon... I can't make much on thier website. Somebody want to break down thier offering and which ones are the latest and greatest?

New For 19 is the ritual 30. Building upon the ritual 33 from last year. Just offering a shorter ATA.
    Been looking into Elite quite a bit.
    Attached Files

Comment

Gotcha... I'll prob look at the 33 actually... I like them a little longer. Thank you for the point in the right direction

Comment

I love my ritual. I shoot the 33. No problems out of it yet.

Comment

I shoot an older impulse 31 and love it
          If I was looking for a new bow I’d give the new ritual 30 a hard look

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Comment

I'm shooting a Tempo 34. Really happy with it. At 72#s I'm pushing a 490gr arrow at 279fps. I like the draw cycle and it has a deep valley. It's heavy but I like all the benefits that brings. It reminds me a lot of my old Synergy.

Comment

New Elite bow will be released next week. It will be a longer axle to axle bow.

Comment

Originally posted by Gigem02 View Post
                New Elite bow will be released next week. It will be a longer axle to axle bow.
                Maybe this is why the dropped the Energy 35?

Comment

I had 2 Mathews, an Outback and a DXT, and was not necessarily dissatisfied with either, but I read so much about the smooth draw of the Elites that I had to try them. Started with an Answer, then an Impulse, then a Hunter---and I knew I had found it. Sold the Answer and Impulse, and bought a second Hunter. Both are rigged identically except for the stabilizers.

Both Hunters are 2013 models so I have no experience with newer or current models, but if I was shopping for a new bow, I'd certainly start with Elite.

Comment

Elite bows???

They are rolling out a Ritual 35 tomorrow at ATA. Going to be a big hit with the 3D crowd I suspect, and those who prefer a longer bow. Can’t imagine anything better than an e35 but I’ll give it a whirl and see.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                    X