Hoyt defiant

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hoyt defiant

I am wanting to upgrade from my rampage XT. Trying to find a Carbon defiant to shoot at a bow shop is impossible. Nobody has one. I did shoot a RX3, of course I loved it but man they want a lot for it. What do you guys think. Should I just spend the extra money and get the latest and greatest?

I'm good with my used carbon defiant, I got this year and had new strings put on awesome shooting bow.

Comment

That’s what I have heard. I would just like to shoot one first. I haven’t seen many good things about the rx1. So it’s either defiant or rx3.

Comment

Originally posted by SpankyWF View Post
        I am wanting to upgrade from my rampage XT. Trying to find a Carbon defiant to shoot at a bow shop is impossible. Nobody has one. I did shoot a RX3, of course I loved it but man they want a lot for it. What do you guys think. Should I just spend the extra money and get the latest and greatest?
        I have a carbon defiant turbo and love it. Got it at cinnamon creek. Couldn’t tell you if they have one or not. Haven’t been up there in a while.

Comment

Originally posted by Dirt_Dance View Post
          I have a carbon defiant turbo and love it. Got it at cinnamon creek. Couldn’t tell you if they have one or not. Haven’t been up there in a while.
          I went there a couple weeks ago, they only had a lh carbon defiant. I did shoot the prime, vertix, helix, rx3. I really want to go with another Hoyt, and the carbon feels pretty good.

Comment

Originally posted by SpankyWF View Post
            I went there a couple weeks ago, they only had a lh carbon defiant. I did shoot the prime, vertix, helix, rx3. I really want to go with another Hoyt, and the carbon feels pretty good.
            I made the mistake of shooting the RX3 while I was having some emergency work done to my Bowtech. Left the shop 1600 poorer. Finest bow I've ever shot.

Comment

Originally posted by jt400 View Post
              I made the mistake of shooting the RX3 while I was having some emergency work done to my Bowtech. Left the shop 1600 poorer. Finest bow I've ever shot.
              Haha. Yea it’s definitely my favorite so far. I’m sure I will have one soon. Think I will go with the storm color

Comment

Working...
              X