Selling Glock debate

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Selling Glock debate

I'm considering selling my glock 17 gen 3 to fund a new Henry 30-30. I really like the pistol, however I shoot it less than once a year. It just sits up on the shelf as a "just in case", but I have other guns to serve this purpose if necessary.

The question: have you sold your glock?

If so, why? Did you regret it?

First world problems.

I have a glock 20 10mm that I have only shot 2 times, I don’t like it at all. I will probably sell it pretty soon

Comment

You can always buy another glock later down the line if you want. Common and cheap. I’d keep any spare magazines you have and sell the gun if you don’t use it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

I sold my glock 23 to a buddy of mine at work a few years ago. After a few months I found myself wishing I still had it even though I have plenty of other pistols to shoot...so ended up finding a good deal on 2cool and replaced it. Haven't considered selling ever since.

Comment

It’s just a pistol.

Comment

The couple of guns I have sold have been missed. They were nothing special but i regret selling them. I won't sell anymore.

Comment

I sold my glock 19 and then regretted it cause it shot wonderful. So couple months later bought another one and won’t sell this one. They always make more..

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

If you don’t use it, sell it.

Comment

Originally posted by game stalker View Post
                  I have a glock 20 10mm that I have only shot 2 times, I don’t like it at all. I will probably sell it pretty soon
                  PM me when you're ready

Comment

I've sold all of my Glocks, I've replaced them with a S&W 629 and a couple of CZ's. I will never go back to a Glock. Just my personal preference but I do not like them, they are good pistols I just prefer a single/double action.

Comment

I’ve probably owned 50 Glocks in the last 25 years, and at one point, I had 19 in my possession. I’m currently down to 7, so yes, I’ve sold a Glock or two.

OP, Sell the Glock. G17’s are very easy to come by if you end up regretting it later.

Comment

Originally posted by IowaHunter View Post
                        It’s just a pistol.
                        No, its just a Glock pistol. Its no big whoop, easy to find and cheap, like papertowels and plastic forks in Walmart.

Comment

Originally posted by game stalker View Post
                          I’ve only shot my G20 a few times and considered selling mine too, but it’s the most versatile handgun I have. I have a 40 S&W barrel for it and a complete G21 upper, so I can shoot 10mm, 40, and 45 acp.

Comment

It's a GLOCK.....Yuck! Yeah I'd sell it. Get a 1911 you don't shoot. They're prettier.lol

Comment

never sold a gun and never plan to

Comment

Working...
                              X