Richland Creek WMA

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by bossbowman View Post
    Check again, the WMA north unit is not closed on those dates and it states specifically in the APH booklet on the not closed dates hooting hours - one half hour before sunrise until noon. Hunter access begins at 5:00 a.m. No motorized vessels allowed.

Wrong again buckaroo. Just because the WMA is open doesn’t mean there is an open season.

The only open dates for waterfowl general APHP are early teal/goose.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

You just proved my point with that screen shot, read it closely.

Comment

You’ve got to be kidding me. Nowhere on the page does it say that APHP waterfowl hunting is allowed on the dates the WMA is open but there aren’t youth hunts going on. It’s pretty clear that the only open general APHP waterfowl dates are the dates listed (early teal/goose).

If APHP waterfowl was allowed the dates would be listed during that time just like it is in every other category.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Why don’t you call up to the office and ask them if you are so adamant about it?

Comment

I did, they said good to go, this was back in october, they gave me bad info if wrong.

Comment

They are finishing up with the epostcard hunts and will be open to permit holder hunting soon. I would have to look at the book to be sure of the date.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using Tapatalk

Comment

WMA should be good this weekend for the 19-21 hunt, the ducks getting pushed down good in our area with the cold. December at the WMA wasn't what it usually is for waterfowl.

Comment

WMA should be good this weekend for the 19-21 hunt, the ducks getting pushed down good in our area with the cold. December at the WMA wasn't what it usually is for waterfowl.
                  Hopefully they will stay a while. I am there the following weekend. Need to get the pup some good work to end the season on.

Comment

Drove by there at lunch, Whoa... That's all I got

Comment

I’m there next weekend, hope it gets cold again and water drops

Comment

Originally posted by CityLimitSlayr View Post
                        I’m there next weekend, hope it gets cold again and water drops
                        See you there!

Comment

Good luck to y'all. Our waterfowl got canceled due to the flood.

A comment was made earlier in the thread about if a hunt gets canceled (obviously not for e-postcard), you get refunded your points? Could not find that on the drawn hunt FAQ or after digging a bit on their website. Just curious

Comment

Originally posted by Odwraca View Post
                            Good luck to y'all. Our waterfowl got canceled due to the flood.

A comment was made earlier in the thread about if a hunt gets canceled (obviously not for e-postcard), you get refunded your points? Could not find that on the drawn hunt FAQ or after digging a bit on their website. Just curious
                            They gave me my points back for the cancelled deer hunt there this year. If your points have not been restored you need to call Austin, there have been a few on here in the past that said they had to do that to get their points back.

Comment

Awesome thanks bossbowman!

Comment

Working...
                              X