View Single Post
Old 08-18-2018, 11:29 AM   #35
PBUCKSHOT
Pope & Young

Hunt In: Three Rivers, Tx

Quote:
Originally Posted by Huntindad View Post
Well Jason & Rueben...you are correct...you DON'T know me or my disabilities.

If you will re-read my post I said I was gonna TRY to scout and was not sure how far I would get.

you know...I debated about mentioning the 4 wheeler. Hindsight is 20-20...should have kept that to myself and refuge officials.

luckily, your opinion about who can use a 4 wheeler does not matter. ...yeah...you ****** me off.
I wouldn't get ***** off about it brother. You obviously knew it was going to be a topic of discussion. The most enjoyable part of my public hunt was the quiet and peaceful sittings. Hearing a 4 wheeler pass after biking 5miles to the back would ruin it for me, no matter how hard I tried to suck it up. One of the coolest things I witnessed last year was a very old man hunting about 200 yards in because that was as far as he could physically make it in. Conversations with him at the rest spot were priceless. Not bashing you but this is strange. On another note, ride like you own the place and explore the whole thing cuz I'm hunting the following hunt! I'm kidding. I'm kidding!
PBUCKSHOT is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top