• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Another pictyre
    Attached Files

Comment

Lookin good

Comment

Just about finished and ready to take apart and take to the lease. Here are a few more pictures. Painted the roof tan to reflect more sun. Prostate surgery has set me back this week. I need to insulate the roof. Then take it apart and load it on the trailer. Think I will pay the neighbor handy man and is son to take it apart and load it. I am restricted from lifting anything over 10 pounds for a few weeks.
        Attached Files

Comment

Nice build !

Comment

I got the roof insulated and the plywood put on. Thompson water proofed it too. Tomorrow the neighbor is going to help me take it apart load it on the trailer. Taking it to the lease Thursday or Friday. I will take picks once it is up.
            Attached Files

Comment

In for set up pics.

Comment

any idea on weight? I want to build a blind similar with metal frame just wonder how heavy it might get once its all done

Comment

The metal frame by it self is not very heavy. Weight comes from the interior plywood and the R panel ext. Insulation doesn't add much weight. I though I would have it up an ready to go by now, however I had prostate surgery and I am limited to lifting no more than 10 pounds. I have empty ice chests that are heavier than that LOL.

Comment

Working...
                  X