Weather guys

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Playa View Post
    I was in luck. Flight was canceled around 6 this evening. Rebooked for Wed 2/1, though the forecast doesn’t look great on Wednesday either
    Congrats! So NWS was of the tune of above freezing on Wednesday despite repeated real temps undercutting models. Now they have lowered the Wed high to 32 and that's probably a bit high so I think the airports will be a no go again tomorrow. In fact there is a good probability that we may get freezing precipitation through Friday now
    Attached Files

Comment

Not forecast to get above freezing here until after noon on Thursday

Comment

The op was right.

Comment

24 in Upton County now with about 1/8" of ice already on fences. Forecast to be much worse tomorrow as far as snow/freezing rain.

Comment

Not too bad here. Was able to take the dirt roads to get a load of hay to put out this morning. Imagine the pavement is plenty slick though. Cows were glad to see 4 more round bales.

Comment

We have ice over just about everything here in Temple. Roads are still good, but my sidewalk isn’t. They shut Ft Hood down, so no work for me today. They have not called tomorrow, but from what I hear tomorrow is supposed to be worse than today.

I did go to Walmart trying to get a 1500w space heater for the garage. Trying to keep it a little warmer in there to maybe keep a hose faucet from freezing. They were picked clean, should have known that would be the case.

Comment

Originally posted by Chase4556 View Post
                We have ice over just about everything here in Temple. Roads are still good, but my sidewalk isn’t. They shut Ft Hood down, so no work for me today. They have not called tomorrow, but from what I hear tomorrow is supposed to be worse than today.

I did go to Walmart trying to get a 1500w space heater for the garage. Trying to keep it a little warmer in there to maybe keep a hose faucet from freezing. They were picked clean, should have known that would be the case.
                I have several Mr Buddy heaters you can borrow but i am in Rogers.

Comment

Went outside and it’s cold and wet today

Comment

I am coming to Fort Worth for a trade show this week. I fly in on Thursday morning and I am now starting to think about it may cause a lot of delays with not only my team coming in, but my customers and of course our freight (samples) getting there.

Good news is I get to spend a few days in one of my favorite cities.

Comment

Lemonade out of lemons. My boys bundled up looked like the kid from a Christmas Story
                      Attached Files

Comment

Looks like another is coming Monday / Tuesday. Will it get to us? It looks very bad...

Comment

Originally posted by Johnny Dangerr View Post
                          Looks like another is coming Monday / Tuesday. Will it get to us? It looks very bad...
                          ??

Comment

Where are you seeing this? The jicky little weather app on my phone shows something different.

Comment

Another what? High in the mid 50s- low 60s and lows in the mid 40s with some rain up here.?

Comment

Originally posted by rut-ro View Post
                                Look here Ted Cruz, don't rub it in our face that you are headed fishing J/K have a good trip and post some recap
                                Left my wife without gas for the generator or wood for the fireplace but dangit the fish were biting in Mexico! My partner and I caught 293 (he caught at least 2 to my 1) in 3 days and easily averaged 4lbs a fish. Last fish I caught was our biggest at 9lb 4oz. We also had an 8lb 13 and a 7lb 02 along with numerous 5’s & 6’s.
                                Attached Files

Comment

Working...
                                X