No announcement yet.

1st World Problems - Let us hear 'em!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Live in a neighborhood and only home on the street with exception of Miss America from around 1980 and she is 300 or so yards away. Have aquired land all around me to keep seclusion. Two lots right across street from my home owned by a dude that will not answer my inquiries. Pretty sad I am so spoiled that I hate the fact I might have a neighbor across street one day. LOL. Guess it is real sad I am buying properties bordering him so he cant build due to minimum of half acre required to build and those two lots dont meet it. To be so bummed about the situation I think qualifies as not really a big deal in the big scheme of things.

Comment

Originally posted by rjet View Post
      Live in a neighborhood and only home on the street with exception of Miss America from around 1980 and she is 300 or so yards away. Have aquired land all around me to keep seclusion. Two lots right across street from my home owned by a dude that will not answer my inquiries. Pretty sad I am so spoiled that I hate the fact I might have a neighbor across street one day. LOL. Guess it is real sad I am buying properties bordering him so he cant build due to minimum of half acre required to build and those two lots dont meet it. To be so bummed about the situation I think qualifies as not really a big deal in the big scheme of things.

This reminds of that old adage: “I don’t want to own the whole world, just everything that touches my land. (Or something to that effect…)

Comment

Originally posted by ThisLadyHunts View Post
        This reminds of that old adage: “I don’t want to own the whole world, just everything that touches my land. (Or something to that effect…)
        Yep.
        Kinda funny, been complaining about a lot of things lately. Like having to go back to office for work 3 days a week. Dont think about blessings in life....gotta change that attitude
        I really have nothing to complain about, glad I saw this thread to put **** back in perseptive.
        Last edited by rjet; 01-14-2023, 11:30 PM.

Comment

People asking dumb arse questions on TBH!

I’m waiting on someone to ask if they should put their belt on from the left to the right or right to left, or which side of the bed do you sleep on, or how much does a new truck cost, or do you use an umbrella when it’s raining, or what is the prettiest color, or what to do if your mother-in-law doesn’t like you, or should I didle my wife’s sister when the wife is out of town…without ANY pictures, etc., etc., etc. I’ll swear, I don’t know how some people get through the day without asking TBH for advice on mundane issues.
          Last edited by Burnadell; 01-15-2023, 12:56 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Burnadell View Post

I’m waiting on someone to ask if they should put their belt on from the left to the right or right to left, or which side of the bed should they sleep on, or how much does a new truck cost, or do you use an umbrella when it’s raining, or what is the prettiest color, or what to do if your mother-in-law doesn’t like you, or should I sidle my wife’s sister when the wife is out of town…without ANY pictures, etc., etc., etc. I’ll swear, I don’t know how some people get through the day without asking TBH for advice on mundane issues.
            Well with that being said Randy I’ve often wondered, and almost asked, if my wife gets behind on laundry and I’m out of underwear should I:

A…….turn them inside out and put them back on
            B…… go commando for the day
            C…..start helping with laundry

Comment

Originally posted by bloodtrail18 View Post
              My side by side's gas tank is on the opposite side of my truck's tank, so I have to pull up to different pumps if I want to fill it on the trailer...
              back it on
              1st world problem solved! i feel so accomplished!

Comment

Eggs are too expensive. Somewhere in the world right now someone would give you $100 for an egg to feed their starving child. If they had $100 to give. If something is too expensive, don't buy it man. It's pretty easy. When you go to the store and see it, don't put it in the cart. You know?

Comment

I’m waiting on someone to ask if they should put their belt on from the left to the right or right to left, or which side of the bed do you sleep on, or how much does a new truck cost, or do you use an umbrella when it’s raining, or what is the prettiest color, or what to do if your mother-in-law doesn’t like you, or should I didle my wife’s sister when the wife is out of town…without ANY pictures, etc., etc., etc. I’ll swear, I don’t know how some people get through the day without asking TBH for advice on mundane issues.

That’s a tough one
                  The belts on Depends go right to left, don’t they?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Uncle Saggy View Post
                    That’s a tough one
                    The belts on Depends go right to left, don’t they?

No belt. Elastic!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Gumbo Man View Post
                      Well with that being said Randy I’ve often wondered, and almost asked, if my wife gets behind on laundry and I’m out of underwear should I:

A…….turn them inside out and put them back on
                      B…… go commando for the day
                      C…..start helping with laundry
                      Every self sufficient man knows you wear them for a week then turn them around backwards for a week, THEN turn them inside out for another week, and then turn them back around. You get a full month's wear out of them! Sheese!!!

Comment

Every self sufficient man knows you wear them for a week then turn them around backwards for a week, THEN turn them inside out for another week, and then turn them back around. You get a full month's wear out of them! Sheese!!!
                        Thanks Randy. Life is gonna be a lot simpler now. But can I assume that if there’s been a “touching cotton” moment that all deals or off and a new pair is implied?

Comment

Thanks Randy. Life is gonna be a lot simpler now. But can I assume that if there’s been a “touching cotton” moment that all deals or off and a new pair is implied?

Hearing that story first hand is priceless

Comment

Originally posted by rebelbow View Post
                            back it on

1st world problem solved! i feel so accomplished!
                            No you just pull between two pump islands at 45 degrees and block the whole isle while you fill each up with pumps on opposite islands. Problem solved!!

Sent from my SM-N970U using Tapatalk

Comment

I took my wife to an upscale restaurant last night for dinner. After we had finished our meal the Garson asked if we would like a dessert. I said that we would both have the Chocolate Mousse. At that time he told us that they were out at the moment. I told him that I was highly incensed in their lack of inventory and would never return. Finding a descent restaurant these days is virtually impossible.
                              Problem was, you were at a French restaurant.

Comment

Originally posted by Uncle Saggy View Post
                                Hearing that story first hand is priceless

You ladies made it...special!

Comment

Working...
                                X