No announcement yet.

1st World Problems - Let us hear 'em!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My bacon jalepeno cheeseburger was cold and didn't have a sliver of bacon on it..

Comment

Originally posted by Gumbo Man View Post
      I took my wife to an upscale restaurant last night for dinner. After we had finished our meal the Garson asked if we would like a dessert. I said that we would both have the Chocolate Mousse. At that time he told us that they were out at the moment. I told him that I was highly incensed in their lack of inventory and would never return. Finding a descent restaurant these days is virtually impossible.
      Sandwich shop was out of french fries at lunch today. Grrrr...

Comment

I was forced to make steak and eggs for breakfast this morning because we were out of milk for cereal.

Comment

Originally posted by bloodtrail18 View Post
          My side by side's gas tank is on the opposite side of my truck's tank, so I have to pull up to different pumps if I want to fill it on the trailer...
          I just park right in the middle of two opposite pumps and clog that station up! But still have to swipe the card twice! Sheesh!

Comment

I hate ski lift lines..

Comment

My side by side's gas tank is on the opposite side of my truck's tank, so I have to pull up to different pumps if I want to fill it on the trailer...
              I back it on the trailer when I know I am going to stop for fuel!

Comment

Originally posted by 150class View Post
                My WiFi won’t reach to my TV on the back porch and it’s pizzing me off....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Fishndude View Post
                  I don’t like the way my pan I use for making eggs, fits in my dish washer.
                  Picturing you in a pair of Playtex rubber gloves…

Comment

Reach up and got out a new pack of baby wipes and somehow the package had a hole in it and they were dry

Comment

Originally posted by Gumbo Man View Post
                      I took my wife to an upscale restaurant last night for dinner. After we had finished our meal the Garson asked if we would like a dessert. I said that we would both have the Chocolate Mousse. At that time he told us that they were out at the moment. I told him that I was highly incensed in their lack of inventory and would never return. Finding a descent restaurant these days is virtually impossible.
                      Tx burger was out of ice cream ??
                      Originally posted by ThisLadyHunts View Post
                      Picturing you in a pair of Playtex rubber gloves…
                      Does that mean he's wearing tampons on his fingers?

I'm picturing FND like Edward scissor hands but with tampons for fingers

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Quackerbox View Post
                        Tx burger was out of ice cream ??Does that mean he's wearing tampons on his fingers?

I'm picturing FND like Edward scissor hands but with tampons for fingers

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk

((belly laughing!))

He’d take a couple of Midol before it got to that.

Comment

Back it onto the trailer…

Comment

Thought the Charger vs jaguars would be a close game...Wife took the remote!

Comment

The beach waiter in cancun was not ready when I finished my drink so I had to wait AT LEAST 30 seconds for another Don Julio. I almost got up out of the lounger….

Comment

I laid down on the creeper to roll under my truck to drain the oil. After laying there for five minutes, I relished that the padded head piece was under my butt.

Comment

Working...
                                X