1st World Problems - Let us hear 'em!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BitBackShot View Post
    I'm going to have to live in a 1200 sqft apartment for 8 months while we renovate our new home down to the studs because my wife was scared to own 2 homes.
    I'm living in a FEMA Trailer while we build our house. Been in there for 4 months, and haven't broken ground on our house, so stop your whining! You're in the Taj Mahal!

Comment

Originally posted by TxTyler View Post
      Anyone else experience this in their household?

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk
      ...or when the toilet paper doesn't roll off the FRONT of the roll. At least your's was set on the empty roll correctly...

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by TXDucks View Post
        ...or when the toilet paper doesn't roll off the FRONT of the roll. At least your's was set on the empty roll correctly...

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Blasphemy

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

half-ply is very much a 3rd world issue

Comment

Originally posted by 125Dad View Post
            I wish I had yall's problem. My wife turned fifty a while back and thinks we are teenager rabits again. It's wearing me out I've not got to watch the news take a shower alone in a few months. oh and I have to sneak out in the mornings or she will make me late to work.
            i wish i had your problems

Comment

I don’t want to go to my all-day meeting Thursday before I’m off for 3 weeks. Having to wait until next Wednesday to go to the Bahamas for a vacation.

Comment

this drives me crazy at our house!

Comment

My car has independent climate zones, fully adjustable vents, heated and cooled seats....

And the wife and I still can't agree on a setting that pleases her....

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

Comment

mine are the usual.... i seriously feel like i should be a millionaire but noooo i have to go to work every day, it just isn't fair...

Comment

Originally posted by 125Dad View Post
                      I wish I had yall's problem. My wife turned fifty a while back and thinks we are teenager rabits again. It's wearing me out I've not got to watch the news take a shower alone in a few months. oh and I have to sneak out in the mornings or she will make me late to work.
                      I can't wait for my wife to turn 50.

Comment

I'm playing golf 2 days this week but cant drink because I'll be on the clock, will have to wait until I get back to the hotel. It's a struggle.

Comment

Originally posted by rtjh View Post
                          I'm playing golf 2 days this week but cant drink because I'll be on the clock, will have to wait until I get back to the hotel. It's a struggle.
                          i cant even imagine! and those Kenyan kids with Sally think they have problems!! all youre missing is the flies hahahaha

Comment

Wanting ti buy a new CPAP full mask cover.. Can't afford it right now! LOL!!

Comment

Nearly started a thread w my own rant!

BC Powders went to a new pkg system.

U cant get it all/any out!!!! It just won't come out.

IT WONT COME OUT!

Comment

Originally posted by 12ring View Post
                                Nearly started a thread w my own rant!

BC Powders went to a new pkg system.

U cant get it all/any out!!!! It just won't come out.

IT WONT COME OUT!

Straw.....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Working...
                                X