1st World Problems - Let us hear 'em!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Radar View Post
    It would be nice to go to Walgreens and buy a jar of pills over the counter that kills cancer.
    Or CVS, I aint picky

Comment

My bottle is empty now [emoji31]

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by TxTyler View Post
        Anyone else experience this in their household?

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk
        Who in the eff let you in my house to take that pic of my 2nd bathroom!

Comment

Originally posted by wdtorque View Post

My bottle is empty now [emoji31]

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
          An empty Pappy bottle is sad, or so I would think.

Comment

Dang paper bags !!
            Attached Files

Comment

I had a storm come thru and it was raining so hard I lost the satellite signal so I had to watch videos on youtube.

Comment

I got distracted and over boiled some shrimp earlier making them hard to peel.

Major bummer

Comment

God...……..I love 1st world problems!!! (This thread is GREATNESS)

Comment

I swear more often than not, gas pumps are out of receipt paper... Job requires a receipt for any/all purchases. Go inside, wait behind 13 folks in line to buy cigarettes and lotto tickets, and get a confused look when I ask for a fuel receipt...

Comment

This thread has finally made me realize that I don't really have any first world problems anymore...

I think I've finally achieved enlightement

Comment

Originally posted by Radar View Post
                        It would be nice to go to Walgreens and buy a jar of pills over the counter that kills cancer.
                        Do you have cancer. Concerned

Sent from my Moto Z (2) using Tapatalk

Comment

I'm going to have to live in a 1200 sqft apartment for 8 months while we renovate our new home down to the studs because my wife was scared to own 2 homes.

Comment

Originally posted by 30-30 View Post
                            I swear more often than not, gas pumps are out of receipt paper... Job requires a receipt for any/all purchases. Go inside, wait behind 13 folks in line to buy cigarettes and lotto tickets, and get a confused look when I ask for a fuel receipt...
                            I hate this. I have already paid I should be the first in line.

Comment

Originally posted by BitBackShot View Post
                              I'm going to have to live in a 1200 sqft apartment for 8 months while we renovate our new home down to the studs because my wife was scared to own 2 homes.
                              My house is only 1200 sq ft if that makes you feel any better...

Comment

Originally posted by 30-30 View Post
                                Originally posted by Jerry H View Post
                                I hate this. I have already paid I should be the first in line.
                                When that happens, I do 2 things... first, if there's a "push button to talk to attendant", I push it and tell them to bring me my receipt... I've actually had some do that, but most won't...

Second, I throw the fuel dispenser either in the top of the trash can next to the pump or if it won't reach, just throw it on the ground... Inside the store, it will beep at the attendant until he or she walks out and hangs the pump back up... My company (I own it) accepts a photo of the pump reading shot with the cell phone at time of purchase in lieu of a receipt...

Comment

Working...
                                X