No announcement yet.

1st World Problems - Let us hear 'em!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I hate that my duck boat doesn’t fit long ways in my two car garage . I have to angle it..

Comment

My trolling motor has a short in it so I had to anchor while we wore the the fish out.

Sent from my SM-J737A using Tapatalk

Comment

I have to wait for the paint to dry...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Wife ordered a new mattress topper from Amazon and threw old one away. New one got delayed being delivered and had to sleep on regular ol mattress. **** near like camping. [emoji846]

Comment

Originally posted by Texas8point View Post
            My son and I were in the pool watching the Astros on the outdoor big screen TV, The pizza guy arrived to deliver wings and pizza I ordered from my iPhone X with Apple pay using Seri so I didn't have to get out of the pool and catch a chill....

When we got out to eat, turns out they shorted me a ranch dressing.

Let it out man. It’s okay to cry sometimes.

Comment

Originally posted by JayB View Post
              Sometimes, I have to press the button to flush, 2 X.
              That’s what backyards are made for if you’re p**ing. If sitting you need a colon cleanse.

Comment

Comment

My wife and three girls had to go get their toenails done today. I had to lounge in the pool by myself on a float with a cocktail for two hours by myself While listening to Texas country. Somebody needs to help me before I drown

Comment

She said I Do, but she Didn’t

Comment

Ribs nearly fell apart when I took them off the smoker..

Comment

Originally posted by Dr. Evil View Post
                        Snowflakes on the Green Screen that get butt-hurt when someone tells it like it is.
                        Not just on the GS---they are EVERYWHERE!

This:

How bout those cheap remotes the cable company gives you. I'm constantly having to get up from the couch and walk half way to the dang tv just to change the freakin channel. Wears me out.

And, sushi? Terry Bradshaw said it best---that's bait!
                        Last edited by dustoffer; 06-15-2019, 05:18 PM.

Comment

Sitting out at the lake and the water for the crab boil is taking to long to heat up

Comment

We really need to move this thread over to the current events forum. If you check in there daily you know how hard it gets. Libtards everywhere.

Comment

Well last night I learned of the end of a great era. Whataburger that I have grown up eating since I was a baby, is no more. I have a bad feeling this may wind up being a forced diet me and thousands or millions of others. I know I can't survive long off of those nasty little burgers at McDonalds. Looks like Dairy Queen may be my only chance of survival and maintaining my great body. Don't know where we are going to get cinnamon rolls from now, Dairy Queen don't have any, nor Taquitos.

If Obama is behind this crap, we need to declare war.

Comment

Originally posted by RifleBowPistol View Post
                                Well last night I learned of the end of a great era. Whataburger that I have grown up eating since I was a baby, is no more. I have a bad feeling this may wind up being a forced diet me and thousands or millions of others. I know I can't survive long off of those nasty little burgers at McDonalds. Looks like Dairy Queen may be my only chance of survival and maintaining my great body. Don't know where we are going to get cinnamon rolls from now, Dairy Queen don't have any, nor Taquitos.

If Obama is behind this crap, we need to declare war.
                                Beto not Obummer.

Gary

Comment

Working...
                                X