No announcement yet.

Budget Rangefinder......

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I may have one I will part with. Let me check my hunting stuff this weekend.

Comment

I have a halo. It works, but its not the easiest on the eyes and that was something you requested. Target and distance are a bit harder to see to me.

Comment

Good thread.

Comment

Take a look here at a comparison of all Vortex rangefinder models.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Comment

Budget Rangefinder......

Originally posted by Smart View Post
            Recently lost my Nikon 440 I've had for 20 years (or it was stolen out of my truck console when I left the doors unlocked this week). Gonna give it another go at searching for it but wanted to start looking at some respectively priced rangefinders for bowhunting. I'm not interested in $400 1000 yard units as I bet I haven't ranged anything over 60 yards in 10 years.. I just need to tell me if something is in bow range. I've search at Academy and Scheels and there's a bunch of new names out there. Don't want junk but don't need Cadillac either. Would like it to be easier to read with these aging eyes.......And go..

I bought my son a rangefinder from Walmart when he got into bow hunting 3 years ago. Not expensive and it works. We compare all the time with my Nikon and it is as accurate. Good little unit. Do not remember the brand. After reading the entire thread it was the Simmons.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
            Last edited by manwitaplan; 05-18-2022, 10:48 AM.

Comment

Have you checked the Igloo store?

Just get the Sig with the ored display....old man

Comment

You can't get more budget than this.

Shop for the Simmons 6x20 Venture Tilt Black Laser Rangefinder at Rogers Sporting Goods. At a price that can't be beaten, the Simmons 6x20 Venture Tilt Black Laser Rangefinder are equipped with Tilt technology, calculating true horizontal distances for those steep angled shots - giving you dead-on accuracy, every single time.

Comment

I bought my son the GoGoGo 900 yd unit off Amazon for $79. It kicks the crap out of my Leupold and my Dad's Vortex. I was blown away. It will range a cow at 700yds and trees at 900.

Comment

Originally posted by Bowdacious View Post
                    Sig kilo

This^^^^^

The red letters/numbers are way easier to see in low light. Also, my Kilo 1600 works great thru the netting in my blind windows. My old Nikon would not do that. Price point under $300.

Bisch

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Originally posted by Arrowsmith View Post
                      Take a look here at a comparison of all Vortex rangefinder models.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk
                      Get a Crossfire from Arrowsmith here

Comment

Been using a Vortex cross fire for the last 3 years. No complaints

Comment

I got the Vortex Crossfire last year for the red display. It works good, but display is a little bright in dark.

Sent from my SM-A716U using Tapatalk

Comment

Saw this one on sale at Midway USA today while looking around.

Comment

Want to order tonight…..

Vortex I know has red display

Does sig kilo 1000 have red?

Comment

Originally posted by cram369 View Post
                                I got the Vortex Crossfire last year for the red display. It works good, but display is a little bright in dark.

Sent from my SM-A716U using Tapatalk
                                Isn’t the display intensity adjustable?

Comment

Working...
                                X