Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Quackerbox View Post
    Bruh,

mis primos, peluqueros ex entrenadores de t-ball gardner dijeron que tenían muchas armas y se dirigían al alamo!!! entonces debe ser verdad
    Lmao!

All the ones I see are armed with water bottles, and heavy ones at that. Not sure where they're hiding the AK's?

Sent from my SM-N981U using Tapatalk

Comment

Armed is better than quadrapalegic

Comment

I hate what’s happening in this country but I doubt that many are coming armed. If they did and were caught it would be criminal trespass with a fire arm. A guaranteed felony. Not to mention once you enter private property in Texas armed it grants the land owner rights to use lethal force. If I was a illegal I wouldn’t put myself in that position. I think it’s the radio show stating hear say statements.

Comment

Originally posted by topherb View Post
          armed is better than quadrapalegic
          lmao

Comment

Originally posted by Muddy Bud View Post
            I hate what’s happening in this country but I doubt that many are coming armed. If they did and were caught it would be criminal trespass with a fire arm. A guaranteed felony. Not to mention once you enter private property in Texas armed it grants the land owner rights to use lethal force. If I was a illegal I wouldn’t put myself in that position. I think it’s the radio show stating hear say statements.
            Those who don't turn themselves in at the border for their welcome to America check and free bus ride are doing it for one of two reasons: they already have warrants or they're carrying drugs or other contraband. That's the reality of the situation.

Comment

Uncle Joe Biden doesn't see anything wrong.

Comment

Originally posted by Farmdog View Post
                50% is one out of every 2
                akshully its 3.5 out of every seven but ok

Comment

mucha hombres mala con tirachinas Esta Kinney co y Los frontaras

Comment

Originally posted by ultrastealth View Post
                    Those who don't turn themselves in at the border for their welcome to America check and free bus ride are doing it for one of two reasons: they already have warrants or they're carrying drugs or other contraband. That's the reality of the situation.
                    I was about to reply with exactly that. The "good ones" who don't have anything to hide just walk across and turn themselves in, get a plane ticket and some cash and go wherever they want. The ones hiding and trying not to get caught are the "bad ones" and are far more likely to need to be armed, not only for reasons we think but also to protect themselves from eachother and those they hang out and do business with.

Comment

....once you enter private property in Texas armed it grants the land owner rights to use lethal force.
                      Is this true? You don't have to be threatening or committing a crime? Just be armed and you can be shot?

Comment

Originally posted by BigRed323 View Post
                        Armed with sticks? Pocket knives? Or these guys walking hundreds of miles through the south Texas brush with RPGs?

Give us a link for something like that with solid info before posting something like that.
                        I'll be $20 they are considering pocket knives into this equation.

Comment

Originally posted by C-dubyah View Post
                          Is this true? You don't have to be threatening or committing a crime? Just be armed and you can be shot?
                          If you came on my property uninvited with a weapon, I will certainly consider you threatening.

Comment

Originally posted by C-dubyah View Post
                            Pretty sure being armed isn't a requirement.

Comment

Originally posted by breederbuck33 View Post
                              I'll be $20 they are considering pocket knives into this equation.
                              Last Friday I went to the bank and a two trucks with armed men
                              Covered in cement dust pulled up , glad I hauled *** before they cashed their check

Comment

Armed could be pocket knives or fixed blades knives, most of the illegals crossing couldn’t afford a firearm unless they were the scouts,or coyotes. I’ve hunted right on the river in Webb county with lots of foot traffic but that was many years ago things may have changed but 50%?

Comment

Working...
                                X