Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Mine has the same issue. I just stopped trying LOL

Comment

I'll be going to AT&T to have someone fix my phone. None of the suggested fixes has worked for me.

Comment

Did y'all **** off Mary?

Comment

Originally posted by mclipp View Post
          Anything to do with solar flares/storms ? I read somewhere that that is happening this weekend. My cable/internet has been funky this weekend.

Nope. Nothing major right now with solar flares or CMEs. That might change as some big sun spots are starting to face us, but nothing big enough to cause any problems right now. There are however a LOT of hacking is happening and that is primarily where the problems are coming from.

Comment

TBH has me out here sinning. Lol

Sent from my SM-A536V using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by mikeyb_23 View Post
              That's weird, all my other pages are working.

Sent from my SM-N986U using Tapatalk
              I can't get on there from my phone on chrome. sending me to some xrated sites

Comment

Originally posted by rconn View Post
                I can't get on there from my phone on chrome. sending me to some xrated sites
                Once I turned off Javascript it works fine. But, some websites won't work without Javascript. Like midwayusa, kind of a pain to have to turn on and back off.

Sent from my SM-N986U using Tapatalk

Comment

You can add an exception to allow those websites. Such as www.academy.com.

Comment

It's down for me and brought me to **** sites for two days. Phone and computer web browser. Tried 3 different browsers. Using Tapatalk for the first time ever. Got hacked no doubt surprised not much info I have found on it. But I am new to Tapatalk.

Sent from my moto z4 using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by dbaio1 View Post
                      It's down for me and brought me to **** sites for two days. Phone and computer web browser. Tried 3 different browsers. Using Tapatalk for the first time ever. Got hacked no doubt surprised not much info I have found on it. But I am new to Tapatalk.

Trying to blame TBH for **** on your computer. Well played!! [emoji23]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

I am afraid not. Have tried on 3 different computers and cleared everything but I not going to argue with you about it. LMFAO

Comment

I changed my settings to desktop on my android g5 and it works except for other web pages.
                          I know Mary will let us know when it's all fixed.

Comment

Sounds good in the meantime I'm going to get acquainted with Tapatalk

Comment

How do you turn off JavaScript? I don’t have anything that says that on my android phone.

Comment

Originally posted by Electrican View Post
                                How do you turn off JavaScript? I don’t have anything that says that on my android phone.
                                Post #41

Comment

Working...
                                X