Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by RR 314 View Post
    Moron action day.
    Care to elaborate? Because I speak the truth and I don't let my emotions control my thoughts and my grip on reality? That doesn't make me a moron that makes me a realist. If you can't handle the truth probably ought to not read my posts. Because I'll say how it is every time.

Comment

Originally posted by Redfeathers View Post
      Vigilance Elite, with guest Ed Calderon and another was Luis Chaparro. They both have been on the podcast twice I think.
      I was literally going to bring up the same podcasts, the most recent one with Luis Chaparro when he was embedded with the Sinaloa cartel was eye opening. They’re producing enough straight fentanyl tablets to supply every man,woman, and child in the United States.

Comment

Originally posted by okrattler View Post
        Care to elaborate? Because I speak the truth and I don't let my emotions control my thoughts and my grip on reality? That doesn't make me a moron that makes me a realist. If you can't handle the truth probably ought to not read my posts. Because I'll say how it is every time.
        No genuine need for elaboration. It should be evident upon even cursory reflection. You stated "I'm glad it's a thing (fentanyl)." That is ridiculous. Even in Oklahoma.

Because you say something does not make it reality or truth as you claim. Being "glad" fentanyl is "a thing" in this country is an opinion that very few rational people would adopt. Stating you are glad fentanyl is a thing establishes you are pleased it is pouring across our southern border and killing people. Glad that brings you joy. Enjoy your realism and truth.

Comment

Originally posted by RR 314 View Post
          No genuine need for elaboration. It should be evident upon even cursory reflection. You stated "I'm glad it's a thing (fentanyl)." That is ridiculous. Even in Oklahoma.

Because you say something does not make it reality or truth as you claim. Being "glad" fentanyl is "a thing" in this country is an opinion that very few rational people would adopt. Stating you are glad fentanyl is a thing establishes you are pleased it is pouring across our southern border and killing people. Glad that brings you joy. Enjoy your realism and truth.
          Well you may feel bad for people who choose to do self harm but I don't. You may feel bad for drug addicted people who would rob you blind or kill you but I don't. The world doesn't need them. And whether you think so or not that's the truth. Unless you're serving a purpose on this earth other than breathing then there ain't much use in you being here. That applies to more than just drug addicts.

They're slowing killing their self anyway. Fentanyl is just helping them on their way. Maybe the "war on drugs" will be won with the aid of the suppliers. Because as of now there aren't enough consequences for doing drugs. People treat it as if it's a joke. Fentanyl might wake some people up. Obviously it's not a joke. It's probably the most destructive thing out there today. If people get tired enough of seeing folks die that might lead to progress here in the United States. We might actually get the gumption to put an end to all of this nonsense.

Progress has never been made at any point in time unless things were going poorly. Fentanyl might be the straw that broke the camels back.
          Last edited by okrattler; 05-12-2022, 07:13 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by okrattler View Post
            Well you may feel bad for people who choose to do self harm but I don't. You may feel bad for drug addicted people who would rob you blind or kill you but I don't. The world doesn't need them. And whether you think so or not that's the truth. Unless you're serving a purpose on this earth other than breathing then there ain't much use in you being here. That applies to more than just drug addicts.

They're slowing killing their self anyway. Fentanyl is just helping them on their way. Maybe the "war on drugs" will be won with the aid of the suppliers. Because as of now there aren't enough consequences for doing drugs. People treat it as if it's a joke. Fentanyl might wake some people up. Obviously it's not a joke. It's probably the most destructive thing out there today. If people get tired enough of seeing folks die that might lead to progress here in the United States. We might actually get the gumption to put an end to all of this nonsense.
            I don't "feel bad" for victim precipitated poor outcomes. I don't celebrate it and welcome the outcome under some cleansing theory. You likely thought HIV/AIDS (at least in 80's and 90's) was a good thing as well. Carry on. I have to go do something other than breathe.

Comment

Liberals want fewer people on Earth. That's why they favor abortion, don't care about drug abuse, promote endless wars, etc. They hate humanity.

Comment

Originally posted by ttaxidermy View Post
                That video is 100% proof that at least 90% of our government are completely corrupt. Almost all of them are there just for the money, right now, only a few of them are thinking about the future. What good is all that money, that they are stealing right now, if the country completely collapses in two years, or even five years. They are ****ing idiots, blind with greed.

Then the people of this country who are mostly fed up with the government corruption, are doing nothing other than whining and complaining. But the government is taking action to prepare for the day that some of the people of this country may rise up and make a stand against the corruption of the government. This whole lack of ammo and reloading components is not a coincidence. They know to be able to blatantly steal billons of dollars from the US citizens weekly and get away with it, they will have to disarm us. At some point when people don't have fuel to go to work, no jobs to go to and no food for their families, and no money, they will likely finally go after the real cause of the problem.

Comment

Originally posted by rolylane6 View Post
                  I hear ya. My son still wants to be an officer. I keep asking him why. He says he just wants to be the guy that makes a difference. Says he knows it ain't easy and that I always taught him good things aren't always easy. I guess it's on me then, huh? Dang it!

Sent from my SM-N970U using Tapatalk
                  fireman make a difference, go that route. 17 years LE here, gonna be real hard to stick around after 3 more.

Comment

If a lot of drug users choose to use fentanyl, it will greatly reduce our drug using community. That stuff is very dangerous. I think the word will and or has gotten around in that world enough, that there are probably a bunch that will not touch it. The heroin users, who are seriously messed up after years of using that drug and teens, who don't fully understand how dangerous it is. wanting to try something new are probably the ones willing to try it, most often.

Comment

The precursors come from China. They send us what we don’t want and won’t send us what we do want. It would be better if we quit doing business with people that are trying to kill us

Comment

Many TBH sons and daughters are prolly railin lines in college - just hope them or anyone else doesn’t come across any tainted batches.

This DA over here squawkin about everybody who does drugs should die and no one Would care is a huge joke.
                        Last edited by 3rdCoastHunter; 05-12-2022, 08:59 AM.

Comment

Obviously the producers of the **** in China are highly responsible for some of this. Along with them, the cartels in Mexico share another portion of responsibility.

But when are we going to get serious about both dealers and users in the US?? For dealers lock them up for ten years once and use some of that green energy to make them crispy critters on a second conviction. As for users, lock them up until they are clean…

Comment

Originally posted by 3rdCoastHunter View Post
                            Many TBH sons and daughters are prolly railin lines in college - just hope them or anyone else doesn’t come across any tainted batches.

This DA over here squawkin about everybody who does drugs should die and no one Would care is a huge joke.
                            No having a weak mindset is a joke. If you don't care enough about yourself not to do drugs don't expect me to care what happens to your life. It wouldn't be any different than if I played chicken with a semi and got smoked or played Russian Roulette and domed myself. I wouldn't expect one person to feel bad about it. If you're snorting cocaine or smoking meth you're living on borrowed time. That's your problem. I ain't got time to be crying over it.

Comment

I have seen some absolutely appalling, ***-backward comments on this site over the years, but #4 here takes the cake.

Having known two kids that ODed on a substance they had NO CLUE they were ingesting, I can assure anyone who can't take the time to see past the end of their upward-pointing nose that bad things do happen to good, undeserving people.

Comment

Originally posted by Ouch View Post
                                I have seen some absolutely appalling, ***-backward comments on this site over the years, but #4 here takes the cake.

Having known two kids that ODed on a substance they had NO CLUE they were ingesting, I can assure anyone who can't take the time to see past the end of their upward-pointing nose that bad things do happen to good, undeserving people.
                                Did they have a clue they were ingesting a substance of any kind? It was a complete accident or were they getting high to begin with? Were they there when whatever they were getting high on was made? Then why would you not assume it's got a little extra something in it? Drug dealers probably aren't the most trustworthy of people so......You kind of have to question what you're getting if you're into that lifestyle. I would think so anyway but I'm not about that life so I ain't worried about it whatsoever.

Comment

Working...
                                X