Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Tattoos - what advice would you give a young person?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I don't have one and I'm not much on them because the ones I've seen are 20+ years old. They look terrible - blurry because everyone sheds their skin and those tats are constantly pushed to the surface.

That said, I like JonBoy's advice.

Comment

No neck tattoos

Sent from my SM-N986U using Tapatalk

Comment

If you want to be different, put your finger in a light socket.

Comment

Originally posted by oktx View Post
          If you want to be different, put your finger in a light socket.
          Winner! Bwahahaha

Comment

Not having tattoo's makes you unique these days.

Comment

Now days you're in the minority if you don't have one. I'd just make sure it was something I want on me for the rest of my life. Wouldn't get it on my face,neck or hands.

If you want one,get one. Who cares? If someone else is worried about what's on your body they ain't got enough to worry about.

Comment

I would give no advice as I have been consistently wrong about the popularity of tattoos. I thought it would have peaked about 10 years ago - WRONG! I still think that eventually a generation will come along that rejects tattoos as something their parents and old people do. I may be wrong about that too....

Comment

Be a rebel and don't do it

Comment

Just don’t.

Comment

Originally posted by Snowflake Killa View Post
                      No neck tattoos

Sent from my SM-N986U using Tapatalk
                      No neck , hand , face tattoos!!!
                      Less visible the better, tattoos are personal so keep them covered

We had a younger guy in the office show up with a neck tattoo, I don’t think the boss or management ever talked to him again , he finally left after being passed over for better candidates

Comment

As mentioned, theyre prolly gonna do it one way or the other. Fine a good artist. If you can walk in and get inked without an appointment, its not good.

I want another but hate the wait

Comment

I have some that are usually hidden. Most people don't know I have them unless I show them. If you are dead set on getting one, Make sure they are meaningful to you, not something trendy or showy.

Comment

Shorty............................'s Bar and Grill, Philadelphia Pennsylvania.

Comment

Originally posted by hogslayer78 View Post
                              Yes tweety bird on the boob turns into big bird 30 years later
                              And a Butterfly will end up looking like a Pterodactyl.

I would tell them not to do it.

Both my sons have one. Clay's means something to him and I didn't mind that one so much. My older son's is just some stupid blob that looks like a ball of yarn.

Comment

Originally posted by BrandonA View Post
                                Be a rebel and don't do it
                                I used to hire LEO's. The ones that had the ones to their wrist were not happy when told they had to cover them when working. Life's choices have consequences. I don't have any, never cared for them. I have seen some nice ones but not enough to make me want one. Some folks can't make a decision on a spouse that lasts for more than a year or two. How are they going to make a life long choice on body art. I know they are more common and accepted these days but to me it just gives off the wrong attitude. To each his/her own. Lot of folks are going the laser route. And don't get me started on the jailhouse tattoos.

Comment

Working...
                                X