Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Another 737 crash...

Not sure if its the new max but not good
    [ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NCplMzti1PM"]VIDEO: Boeing 737 passenger jet crashes in southern China mountains | Wake Up America - YouTube[/ame]

I dont know much about aircraft, but it going straight down like that looks fishy to me.

Comment

yeah thats wild. i hate flying.

Comment

It’s not the max, it’s the 737-800 which has a great safety record. I agree with sippy, it going straight down is very strange

Comment

Originally posted by Sippy View Post
          I dont know much about aircraft, but it going straight down like that looks fishy to me.
          My co-worker and I said the same thing. Pilot and co-pilot would have to be dead layed over the yolks.

Comment

Originally posted by jshouse View Post
            yeah thats wild. i hate flying.
            We had an engine go out over houston on the way to mexico for our honeymoon last year. They turned back to dfw and our remaining engine was at 25% when we landed.

It would take a lot to get me back on a plane.

Comment

Originally posted by Capt.Brown View Post
              It’s not the max, it’s the 737-800 which has a great safety record. I agree with sippy, it going straight down is very strange
              Glad its not a max

Maybe a horizontal stabilizer full up or down and stuck?

Comment

definitely not an aircraft expert by any stretch of the imagination but I thought that trajectory was very odd. I do like watching the Air Disaster show on TV, I also never fly.....

Comment

I can't imagine the horror dropping like a rock from 30k feet...poor folks. It will be interesting to see what they say about the box & passenger list / any Americans on board.

I hate everything airport / commercial travel related.

Comment

We had an engine go out over houston on the way to mexico for our honeymoon last year. They turned back to dfw and our remaining engine was at 25% when we landed.

It would take a lot to get me back on a plane.
                    nope, i might be done after that lol

Comment

Ugh. Took 90 seconds to drop 30k feet...

Comment

Not everything we see in the news is a conspiracy for Gods sake.

Comment

Originally posted by sotx View Post
                          Not everything we see in the news is a conspiracy for Gods sake.
                          Never said it was, just a pretty easy observation that they werent trying/able to glide it at all.

Comment

Suicide???

Comment

Never said it was, just a pretty easy observation that they werent trying/able to glide it at all.
                              Passenger jets are pretty much rocks with no lift vs your smaller prop planes...no thrust = gravity takes over. Seems like the engines just went dead??

Comment

Working...
                              X