No announcement yet.

Official 2020 - 2021 Lakes Whitney and Aquilla hunting and fishing thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

A reminder for the old senile guy, TG, new thread for 2021-2022, and who is starting?

Comment

Originally posted by Razorback01 View Post
      A reminder for the old senile guy, TG, new thread for 2021-2022, and who is starting?
      If deer hunting taught you anything, it "should have been" patience. [emoji12]

The fish are biting, and there's hogs to be kill-t. Gotta go!

Comment

OK, I've got a few ideas on who to ask to start a new thread. But if you have a suggestion on who should have the honors, please PM me. And we'll see what might happens. You are also welcome to nominate your self as well. I do try to reserve it for someone who has not started one yet. But it doesn't mean someone can't do it again. And also look at who has contributed to the thread(s).

I'm look-n at maybe Aug 21st for the "15th Annual Pre Season G-2-G and Pool Party."

The new thread will start after The Pool Party. Get that Razorback? After the Pool Party.
        Last edited by Texas Grown; 08-05-2021, 05:40 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Texas Grown View Post
          OK, I've got a few ideas on who to ask to start a new thread. But if you have a suggestion on who should have the honors, please PM me. And we'll see what might happens. You are also welcome to nominate your self as well. I do try to reserve it for someone who has not started one yet. But it doesn't mean someone can't do it again. And also look at who has contributed to the thread(s).

I'm look-n at maybe Aug 21st for the "15th Annual Pre Season G-2-G and Pool Party."

The new thread will start after The Pool Party. Get that Razorback? After the Pool Party.

I’m scheduled for work that day. I’ll be there in spirit. Pinkies up!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by NannySlayer View Post

Will do Nanners. [emoji846][emoji106]

The fish are biting, and there's hogs to be kill-t. Gotta go!

Comment

Ready for the new thread. The burden has been almost unbearable but I've made it through. Don't worry about me, I'll be ok. Still didn't get those duck spots though.

21st sounds good to me. I need to make one of these things and be less of a hermit.

Comment

Comment

Official 2021 - 2022 Lakes Whitney and Aquilla hunting and fishing thread

Comment

Official 2021 - 2022 Lakes Whitney and Aquilla hunting and fishing thread

Yes Ma'am, after the "Pool Party and G-2-G".

Comment

Since it’s a pool party, I’ll send you some pics of me, mike, and Razorback01 in our brand new Speedos.

Comment

I won't be able to make it that day, will be working in the shop.

Comment

Originally posted by Buckshot-73 View Post
                          Since it’s a pool party, I’ll send you some pics of me, mike, and Razorback01 in our brand new Speedos.

I’d prefer the old ones… with the extra holes and stretched out & disintegrating latex. Yum

Comment

Originally posted by razorback01 View Post
                            i won't be able to make it that day, will be working in the shop.
                            my eyes,myeyes!!!!!

Comment

No swimsuits allowed at this pool party!

Comment

15th Annual Cleburne Area Get-2-Gether and Pool Party: No Swim Suits Allowed!

Comment

Working...
                                X