X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Will there be a composite bow class ?

Comment

Originally posted by Skunklady View Post
      Just to clarify it is not a sanctioned IBO shoot. It is a Texas shoot with TBOT rules and classes and the IBO is sponsoring it along with Camp Takula. We are fortunate to have the IBO to supply new Rinehart targets. Just a note for those who might be interested. The IBO is huge supporters of archery and getting kids involved thru the NASP 3D program. The
      IBO is a nonprofit group who help protect our bowhunting rights. I am fortunate to be their TX rep and have their support to offer a tournament to TX of this quality. It will be a very nice one.
      Cool. More inclusive. Good stuff.

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by LAW View Post
        Will there be a composite bow class ?
        This year the composite and selfbow will be one class. Next year with more notice we will gladly have a composite class.

Comment

Here’s to Texas archers!!!
          Attached Files

Comment

Chester Classic going to be exciting!

Trophy for Last Man Standing game
            Attached Files

Comment

Super cool trophy, Shana!!!!

Bisch

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

If we didn't already have a trip planned that weekend, would have had to make the drive down. Glad to see a shoot coming back to the camp.

Comment

Very nice trophy’s!!!!

Comment

Looks like it could be another wet one .

Comment

What exactly is the Last Man Standing game and how does it work?

Comment

I had to cancel my Javi hunt this week due to wife having surgery. That being said if things go well and the weather permits I may run down and shoot a round on Sunday.

Comment

Wet one

Originally posted by LAW View Post
                          Looks like it could be another wet one .
                          Yes we are watching the weather closely.

Comment

Lms

Originally posted by Tradhunter97 View Post
                            What exactly is the Last Man Standing game and how does it work?
                            The Last Man Standing is an archery game that is fun for everyone. Show up with your bow to play. We will start with a donated amount of money say $50 just for having a number. The host will call a shot, say, "Shoot the elk". Everyone stands up to the line and shoots at the elk. The arrows in the elk are "free" to move on. The arrows who miss the elk must pay $5 to continue. So now say 4 people missed the shot, and want to continue, the pot grows to $70. You however can bow out at any time and not pay to continue to play. Next the host, moves to the next shot and maybe calls, "Shoot the deer inside the insert", or inside the 8 ring, or 10 ring, or whatever he chooses. Everyone shoots the deer and all the arrows inside the insert are "free" to move on. The arrows outside the insert pay $5 to continue to play and the pot grows. At some point, the continue to play price goes up to $10. Along the way the host gives money to archers playing and participating in the game for making certain shots, or for other various reasons. At some point the host will say no more "buy backs" so if you miss the called shot you are then out of the game. The host continues the call of the shot until there is a Last Man Standing, who wins the coveted trophy, a champion keychain, and last but not least, ALL THE Money in the POT! FYI...I have seen the pots from $250-$1000. It is very fun, lots of laughter, and picking at each other goes on to make it a great game to meet people, and have fun with no pressure.

Comment

Awesome

Originally posted by Randy Madden View Post
                              I had to cancel my Javi hunt this week due to wife having surgery. That being said if things go well and the weather permits I may run down and shoot a round on Sunday.
                              I hope you can make it to shoot. You will enjoy it.

Comment

Originally posted by Randy Madden View Post
                                Continuing to pray for your wife! Hope to see you there

Comment

Working...
                                X