This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by c3products20 View Post
    They're going to find somewhere thats going to pay them 160 million in two years? Right now they are getting 30 million a year from the Big 12 correct? Play 2021 and 2022 in the Big12 take your 60million then make UT pay you 100 million to get out... Then it's on to the next conference with a little jingle in your pocket.....
    Every day, every year that goes by only hurts their chances of finding a conference. That should be their biggest goal. They will get paid some as ESPN has already told Texas and OU they will settle any debt by moving to SEC. The other issue these schools have is not passing off ESPN. They are college football and can help and hurt a school or group of schools. My guess is they will find a conference before stirring the ESPN hornets nest.

Comment

College Football Summer Ramp Up...

That dimwit is just asking y’all to repeat ****. He doesn’t give a rats *** about any of it.

There are provisions in the contract that allow for depreciation.
      Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
      Last edited by Chad C; 07-29-2021, 08:58 PM.

Comment

The forgotten 8 just have to hold tight and they will receive the millions and then find landing spots afterwards. There are no group of 5 teams the other conferences are going to add before adding teams left in the Big 12, the rest is just scare tactics to get the conference to fold so espn/and the two schools that left don't have to pay the penalty fees, aTm leaking the move early really threw a wrench in it.
        Last edited by SC-001; 07-29-2021, 09:44 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Chad C View Post
          Texas is a work in progress, I’m not even willing to profess 8 wins in this weakass conference. Show me…

That's the kind of thinking that starts something positive . . The ole scientific method . . Identify the problem . . You got a JFF? . . lol

Comment

Originally posted by Sharecropper View Post
            That's the kind of thinking that starts something positive . . The ole scientific method . . Identify the problem . . You got a JFF? . . lol

I’m not sure either of them are making 30K a month yet. 36 days.

Comment

Anyone else think this will be the last year for Riley at OU after this. Expected to win the Big 12 this year so he could go out on top and not have to take the risk of playing in the SEC.

Comment

Originally posted by MarkV View Post
                Anyone else think this will be the last year for Riley at OU after this. Expected to win the Big 12 this year so he could go out on top and not have to take the risk of playing in the SEC.
                That would be great!

Comment

Originally posted by MarkV View Post
                  Yes

Comment

I have signal now 90nm offshore. I can troll for blue marlin and t sips at the same time!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Burntorange Bowhunter View Post
                      There is some truth to what you say. I hope OU gets skulldrug every game this year and in the SEC. Lol.

Texas has underperformed. We all know that. They did pimp UGA and played LSU tougher than anyone that year. I just don't buy into the gauntlet bull****. Did you not see the A&M schedule this year? Lol.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk
                      That schedule is an embarrassment. It may just cost them a chance at the playoffs if they are up against someone with a tougher schedule to make the final playoff spot.

Comment

Correct. Lol.

Gimme the Mississippi schools and Arkansas.
                        What happened the last time yall played Ole Miss and Arkansas?

Comment

Originally posted by Chase This! View Post
                          I have signal now 90nm offshore. I can troll for blue marlin and t sips at the same time!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                          My son!!

Comment

I like to have some fun and talk some smack but i'm also a realist. While I don't think the SEC is as unbeatable top to bottom as some say it is I also know it is tough and the top teams are stout. When this news first broke the guys on Austin radio were saying.....Texas can't even win the Big 12 so how in the world are they going to win the SEC. I agreed with them. I also dont think they will get destroyed.

Comment

I like to have some fun and talk some smack but i'm also a realist. While I don't think the SEC is as unbeatable top to bottom as some say it is I also know it is tough and the top teams are stout. When this news first broke the guys on Austin radio were saying.....Texas can't even win the Big 12 so how in the world are they going to win the SEC. I agreed with them. I also dont think they will get destroyed.

So your saying UT will get "mildly beaten" in the SEC and that's okay with you? Sorry, couldn't resist...

Comment

Originally posted by c3products20 View Post
                                So your saying UT will get "mildly beaten" in the SEC and that's okay with you? Sorry, couldn't resist...
                                With the Aggies schedule this year (with A&M inserted for someone).....10-2 if the coaching is improved and they perform to potential.

Comment

Working...
                                X