No announcement yet.

hands turned orange?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Don’t be surprised if the FBI comes a knockin. They investigate all things orange.

Comment

Originally posted by Katsaregood View Post
      Went to a job interview one time and the owner’s wife looked at my hands and said, “I don’t know”. As if my hands weren’t scarred up enough to prove they’d seen hard work. I started to ask her if they’d ever heard of wearing work gloves.

Her husband was missing a thumb and part of a finger on one hand. So I suppose to some you haven’t done hard work unless you’re missing digits.
      I did cut fingers 1, 2, and 3 half off one time. And pinched the end of my pinky off right behind the nail a few years later. They went ahead and removed it, cleaned it up, and put it back on. I'm pretty fortunate to have them all.
      But if a feller's hands ain't scarred up,, doesn't mean he doesn't do work! Some are just more fortunate and blessed than others.

The fish are biting, and there's hogs to be kill-t. Gotta go!

Comment

Looks like your spray tanner did a crappy job.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Roger View Post
          You're on to it!

He ate his wife's bag of Cheetos and had to start this thread to lay down a cover story and establish plausible deniability.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk
          Will try to remember this explanation, could be handy someday.

Comment

Thought it was too early in the day to be drinking but I guess it is the weekend.

Comment

That explains the oompa loompa I saw with a huge smile

Comment

In college my buddy turned his feet purple one day wearing some blue topside shoes

Leather will leach out the dye in shoes and gloves In the summer heat ��

Comment

Good grief, this actually a thread!

Comment

You have Orangeman syndrome be adviced the democrats will hate you

Comment

Was your buddy wearing orange underwear?

Comment

Originally posted by dhall1414 View Post
                        i was helping put up a tree stand, and after we got done i noticed the palms and fingers of both of my hands had turned orange. Everything I handled in the process was stuff I've touched many times before, even the plants. I can only think of two things that may have caused it.

1: at one point I was hanging on to a branch in the tree for about 15 min while they were shoring up the ladder, and my hands were in nearly constant contact with the dried moss on the branch the whole time. this was an oak tree.

2: possibly the gloves I was using, though they were mostly black with just a little bit of red. they were older too. i'm not sure it was this though because I only used them a little bit at first then i went barehanded after that, and I didn't notice the orange on my hands until we were almost done.

afterward i washed my hands several times and it did start to come off, but only when i used soap that had grit to it like gojo.

k

Comment

I remember my first time as a kid doing hard work with gloves on.

You will be fine. Just the dye from the leather glove and sweat from your hands.

Comment

Originally posted by EarleyBird View Post
                            Good grief, this actually a thread!
                            Yes. With some pretty funny replies lol

Comment

Prob what Melania's hands look like.

Comment

If something else turns orange on your body we will know how lonely you are.

Or if you turn somebody else's body parts orange we tip our glasses to ya!

Comment

Working...
                                X