• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Prayers for family

Comment

Prayers sent

Comment

Prayers for the Woods family and all affected by this tragic accident.

Comment

Prayers for all.

Comment

Prayers for comfort for all. That’s a harsh reminder that none of us know when our time on earth will be up.

Comment

Prayers sent.

Comment

Prayers up

Comment

Prayers sent

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by fbchunter View Post
                    Wow such tragic news. God, we come together in prayer for this family. We ask for your strength, comfort, peace, and healing for them in this difficult time. That they come closer to you and feel your presence now more than ever. We pray that you welcome this man into your loving arms. All this through our mighty Lord and Savior, Jesus Christ. Amen
                    Amen!

Comment

Ryan that is such horrible news and such a terrible tragedy all the way around!! Your friend's untimely death is bad enough, but the fact that his wife is the one who discovered him lying lifeless is about as bad as it gets!!

Lord God in Heaven, we come to You with heavy hearts for this family in the loss of their Patriarch. We know Lord that we are here but for a little while, but when a life is lost so suddenly and unexpectedly as this one was it hits us especially hard. Lord there are no words of comfort for this dear wife and the rest of the family so I ask You, fill their hearts with Your Holy Spirit and bring some measure of comfort to her and the family and friends... You show us in Your Word that in such times as this when there are no words that Your Spirit will intervene for us with moanings from the heart. Please Lord intervene in this family's life right now. In some way Lord, bring them peace through the hope that is in Your Son as our Savior. Remind them Lord of Your promise of eternal Life through Jesus that they may cling to that hope and look forward to the day that this family circle be once again united, unbroken for all eternity in Your presence. Lord we thank You for this glorious hope and ask You to reinforce that with this family. In the powerful name of Jesus we ask and pray, Amen.

Ryan, I'm so, so sorry!
                      God Bless,
                      Charlie

Comment

Prayers sent.

Comment

Prayers Up!

Comment

Prayers for their family

Sent from my SM-N975U1 using Tapatalk

Comment

Prayers sent