No announcement yet.

Covid Incident at Doctors today

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I have come to realize that the doctors don't "know" much except what the pharmaceutical companies tell them. I have an old buddy (we are in our 70's) that is an ER doctor, blood and guts. I asked him about the vaccine and all he could say was what he was told, and said so. Nobody really knows what this so-called vaccine will do. I've had friends get both shots and later die from covid.
    My VA doc asked me, but did not pressure me at all.

Comment

There is not any kickback to giving the vaccine. They get $18 for giving the injection from the insurance. Some docs just want the patients to understand the severity that the virus can cause. It is everyone’s choice if they want to get it or not, but don’t be offended if your parents hear this at each office visit going forward for the next year. Will be difficult to find a internal medicine doctor that will not give you the same speech. Why, they have seen some of their patients die from complications from the virus

Comment

I’m glad my Dr is a country Dr and a conservative.
        God bless your mother.

Comment

Originally posted by Artos View Post
          Send you dr this vid...logic.

This is very much like discussions I have with mom...she just cannot comprehend why our household won't get in line & conform.

https://mobile.twitter.com/HappyHors...90622323511298
          so true...

Comment

Originally posted by CoolHandLuke View Post
            Correct… they are just doctors…and not God! They need to be reminded of that!
            They also need to be reminded that as long as they are accepting my money, they work for me. I just hired them for advice. I'll make the decisions, not them.

Comment

When will these super-duper vaccines get official FDA approval?

Comment

I doubt her doctor has become a salesman, if this has been her doctor for years....

Comment

Originally posted by warrington View Post
                  There is not any kickback to giving the vaccine. They get $18 for giving the injection from the insurance. Some docs just want the patients to understand the severity that the virus can cause. It is everyone’s choice if they want to get it or not, but don’t be offended if your parents hear this at each office visit going forward for the next year. Will be difficult to find a internal medicine doctor that will not give you the same speech. Why, they have seen some of their patients die from complications from the virus
                  X2

Comment

should've said people are dying with the vaccine also. What's the difference????

Comment

Originally posted by hpdrifter View Post
                      should've said people are dying with the vaccine also. What's the difference????
                      Any reports of how many die from the vaccine itself? Why are people not given these numbers?

Comment

Got the same speech from my doctor the other day. Nobody dies if they get the shot, everybody dies that doesn’t if you’re 65 or over.

Comment

Originally posted by RiverRat1 View Post
                          Any reports of how many die from the vaccine itself? Why are people not given these numbers?

The most vaccinated country/UK is spiking in cases, hospitalizations, and deaths. Panic **** headlines.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

I had a run in with my heart dr..... he was trying to pressure me into getting it. I told him we are done talking about the shot. I can leave or you can treat me and never bring it up again your choice. He actually dropped the subject.

Comment

Covid Incident at Doctors today

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                              Last edited by curtintex; 07-14-2021, 05:17 PM.

Comment

Good for you. I had a similar incident with a female doctor telling me I couldn't get PSA tests because I was too young. Then she tries to tell me I need a flu shot. I said lady, I haven't had a shot in 20 years.

Comment

Working...
                                X